So white Star Wars nerds are already complaining...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Far from it. That would be the continued misuse of the term.

Since this sista has been a part of Lucas' life, he's injected more black folk into his material, and even produced a black film, Red Tails.

I'm sure he still has influence but I kinda hate that he sold the franchise to Disney.
At this pace, that sista would have made him cast Farrakhan as a Jedi Master. :banderas::pachaha:

y'all are giving lucas too much credit. jj abrams is the reason there's more diversity in the new star wars film. if it were up to lucas, we would have probably gotten 1 random black male background character, or worse, another jarjar binks. :scusthov:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he had no desire to make any more films why not get that 4 billy?

I just think the Star Wars franchise is worth more than $4 billion. Seeing how much f'n apps like Instagram and Whatsapp sold for compared to SW? Disney made out like bandits.
You would think Star Wars makes around $500mil to a billion in sales yearly off of licenses and toys.

Why not just let other cats write and direct why he executive produces?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Its because they cant "relate" to a black guy.

fukking losers. If it were a white guy playing the lead jedi, those dumbasses can have a field day daydreaming that they were the heros or some other loser shyt. But because its a black guy, they cant fantasize without imagining themselves as black and they rage because of it.

Its also because its "their thing". Why should a black guy be the lead in their thing? Why couldnt it have been a white guy likes its always been etc...

Interesting point breh.

repped

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
428_900.png

dude hit them racists with the :umad:

:russ::salute:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That Hunger Games shyt was disgusting, another exposal of cacs.

The girl is BLACK in the fukking BOOK, and cacs were STILL mad to see that she was portrayed as sympathetic on the screen.

It's hilarious (really sad tbh) that white people will go see a movie about institutionalized oppression, just presented in a different way, and cry about how fukked up it is, then be racist as fukk to black people right afterward :mjcry:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
you might catch me in the theatre on opening night
not cause im a fan of the series, just to see how uncomfortable these racist mofos gonna be :youngsabo:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Ok you got it. Yea most fans just want good SW. The vocal minority always fukk it up for everyone. I actually have a filter extension for my browser that edits YouTube comments for me so I am not tempted to engage with some ignoramuses on that shyt pit of a site. I don't even see the extra nasty stuff but some of that same mentality bleeds through on other moderated forums and it is sad to see.

Link breh? :blessed: I'm sick of the YT comments as well, 90% of the time they are pointless and detract from the video you are watching

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think its a race thing

The storm troopers are supposedly clones from Boba Fett

Jango_OP.jpg

Its basically a retcon from what I understand.

But hey, I dont fukk with that stars wars shyt so I dont care

:yeshrug:

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's not a retcon. It's already been explained that they stopped using clones and drafting people into the military. It is a "race thing". All of the flack in this situation is centered solely on the fact a black character showed up for a brief moment in a teaser. Do not try to deflect the cause of the situation.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I don't think its a race thing

The storm troopers are supposedly clones from Boba Fett

Jango_OP.jpg

Its basically a retcon from what I understand.

But hey, I dont fukk with that stars wars shyt so I dont care

:yeshrug:
Nah by the time of the OT most Fett clones were phased out so it's not that:yeshrug:

It's just alot of ignorant trolls and racists