So white Star Wars nerds are already complaining...

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a retcon. It's already been explained that they stopped using clones and drafting people into the military. It is a "race thing". All of the flack in this situation is centered solely on the fact a black character showed up for a brief moment in a teaser. Do not try to deflect the cause of the situation.

Da fukk, I am just going by what I have seen from Star Wars before

I dont keep up with that shyt

:why:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ill be honest with you, this may be first movie I have seen in a long time in theaters.

Hope fully this brother is in a strong lead roll, as a jedi or even sith and not no bytch ass weak side roll that you know they like to paint blacks in

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
428_900.png

dude hit them racists with the :umad:

:russ::salute:
:pachaha: he stunted on them. Black excellence is here to stay :banderas:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stormtroopers aren't clones, they're actual people. The Empire axed the Clonetrooper program shortly after episode three. They only contracted them so the Empire could get their foot in the door. As the empire grew they recruited actual individuals to feel out the ranks. Also due to the fact that Clonetroopers had a very short lifespan. The only reason Bobba was different was because Jango specifically asked for a clone that aged regularly to raise as his own.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Idris Elba as James Bond - Furious white Americans, Brits don't seem to mind the idea.
They lost they shyt when he cast as that Norse God in the Thor movies

That may be true but how many black people were sending death threats and racially charged letters about Peyton Hillis getting on the cover of Madden?
:laff: But seriously who thought it was a good idea to even consider him for the cover?

Lmao, that was when Vick balled out after he got out of prison and they let the fans vote for the cover athlete. Either white people voted en masse or somebody at EA made the call to put Hillis on the cover.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Real talk that dude looks like the black preset character I used playing KOTOR twice.

Maybe a Lil darker :mjpls:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I don't think its a race thing

The storm troopers are supposedly clones from Boba Fett

Jango_OP.jpg

Its basically a retcon from what I understand.

But hey, I dont fukk with that stars wars shyt so I dont care

:yeshrug:

You really think if the kid wasn't in a Stormtrooper uniform that everything would have been alright :sas1:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Stormtroopers aren't clones, they're actual people. The Empire axed the Clonetrooper program shortly after episode three. They only contracted them so the Empire could get their foot in the door. As the empire grew they recruited actual individuals to feel out the ranks. Also due to the fact that Clonetroopers had a very short lifespan. The only reason Bobba was different was because Jango specifically asked for a clone that aged regularly to raise as his own.
if that's true that's some shyt from books/games/comics/whatever
i don't think everyone takes that stuff as part of the real story

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Something tells me this time around those geeks wont spend the night sleeping on the sidewalk waiting to be the first to buy tickets..