so who do ya think can pull off Captain Marvel and be the first female superhero in the MCU?

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Ronda rousey posting these pics got me thinking. She definitely LOOKS the part but I'm not sure I want someone with no acting credibility to play such a huge role with the rest of the avengers
6aSI2yBEWk

for anyone who don't shyt about ms marvel, her name is carol danvers and she's a military air force chick who gains her powers thru a kree (captain marvel) after a accident or someshyt

Here's a bit about her powers from wiki

Danvers possesses superhuman strength and durability, can fly at roughly six times the speed of sound,[74] retains her Seventh Sense, and discharge explosive blasts of radiant energy, which she fires from her fingertips. She also demonstrates the ability to absorb other forms of energy, such as electricity, to further magnify her strength and energy projection, up to the force of an exploding nuclear weapon.[42] When sufficiently augmented, she can withstand the pressure from a 92-ton weight, and strike with a similiar level of force, although Hank Pym theorized that this likely was not her limit.[75] Danvers cannot absorb magical energy without consequence, though she aided Dr. Stephen Strange in the defeat of the mystic menace Sir Warren Traveler.[76]

Carol Danvers is also an exceptional espionage agent, pilot, hand-to-hand combatant and marksman.

Cool side note: rogue from x-men got her flying/super strength after draining ms marvels powers and it ended up being permanent. X men animated series from the 90's showed this scene

So who ya think? Ya think rousey can do it ? Name some actresses that can pull it off.. I can't wait for the movie to drop, I think 2018 part of marvel phase 3

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Alice Eve
They'd basically be throwing money down a well, she is literally got nothing to her name, star trek was going to do it's thing regardless of her role. It's got to be someone with some relative name recognition like Chloe mortez or the less annoying fanning

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
They'd basically be throwing money down a well, she is literally got nothing to her name, star trek was going to do it's thing regardless of her role. It's got to be someone with some relative name recognition like Chloe mortez or the less annoying fanning
Just put a good supporting cast around her:what:

shyt they just made bank with freaking Paul Rudd.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Written just yesterday. Makes sense since she was almost Black Widow.

'Captain Marvel' Rumors: Emily Blunt In Title Role a 'Done Deal?' Joss Whedon A Possibility As Director

Captain Marvel' Rumors: Emily Blunt In Title Role a 'Done Deal?' Joss Whedon A Possibility As Director
By Malcolm Hyde | Aug 14, 2015 07:35 AM EDT
Facebook

The stakes are high for Marvel in this film especially since Warner Bros. will release the iconic "Wonder Woman" starring Gal Gadot ahead of it. Thus, Marvel may have to choose the best - and that could be Emily Blunt.

ADVERTISING

In a "Meet the Movie Press" podcast, Mark E. Reilly was quoted saying 'It doesn't make sense yet because it's been a rumour but I've had somebody tell me that Emily Blunt is Ms. Marvel, that it's a done deal."

It makes sense since Emily Blunt has caught the eye of Marvel a long time ago. She was the original choice for Black Widow of the Avengers and Agent Carter of the TV series. She may have held out for the biggest role.

Meanwhile, Joss Whedon of "Avengers" fame and also one of Marvel's creative bigwigs is rumored for the film. It should be noted that Whedon has surrendered his directorial duties of the "Avengers: Infinity War" to the Russo brothers and there's a possibility that he's upset.

In an Empire podcast, he mentioned that he wanted Captain Marvel and Spider Man in the ending scene of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" but that failed to materialize.

"I would have put both [Spider-Man and Captain Marvel] in, but neither of the deals were made. And then they were like, 'We're making a Captain Marvel movie and we've got 'Spider-Man' as a property,' and I'm like, 'I've already locked my film you f**kers! Thanks for nothing."

Still, that says something about Whedon's investment in the character. Also, Whedon has experience with female leads with his "Buffy: The Vampire Slayer" series.

Buzzfeed caught up with the director and on the question of Captain Marvel: "Um, I would never rule anything out, because I like working here. By the same token, the biggest thing for me is that I need to do something that I create myself. It's been way too long since I created a universe."

Perhaps he's angling for a more creative control, which is an issue in Marvel Studios. Fans can only wait and see.

Read more: 'Captain Marvel' Rumors: Emily Blunt In Title Role a 'Done Deal?' Joss Whedon A Possibility As Director

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Kate Sackoff is ugly by Hollywood standards, well she was in the Vin Diesel movie.