So you still got guys who think Kyrie better than Wall????

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: How? Please inform me.

Wall is the better defender by a mile.
Wall is the better playmaker by a mile
Wall is the better leader by a mile

Wall has proven he can lead a team as the top guy as he has been to the playoffs twice before

Kyrie is a very skilled offensive player but his game is suited to be the #2 option,Kyrie can't lead a team like Wall he doesn't make players better

23,10,5,leading the league in steals and top 3 defensive PG's in the league>>>>24,5,2 one dimensional player:russ:

And i'm dead ass serious too Wall>>>Kyrie:yeshrug:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Of all days you chose to make this thread, you make it when Kyrie showed him up in OT and won the game for the Cavs. :hhh:

He killed Beal in the end,those last two plays and no the proof been in the pudding,this game means nothing. Wall>>>Kyrie

Actually

Westbrook
Curry
Harden
Wall
IT

>>>>Kyrie

Edub

Veteran
Daps
He killed Beal in the end,those last two plays and no the proof been in the pudding,this game means nothing. Wall>>>Kyrie

Actually

Westbrook
Curry
Harden
Wall
IT

>>>>Kyrie
Kyrie better.....kyrie is an assassin to end games......wall is not......wall has to go to his right.....kyrie doesn't.......kyrie is deadly from anywhere on the court when he NEEDS to be.....wall is not .......just my opinion tho:yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think either of them are capable of being the best player on a championship team.

But I think Wall can take an okay team to playoffs over the course of a regular season better than Kyrie but I also don't think Wall's game works as the number two option in the playoffs.

Kyrie is like Young Kobe in that he's pretty much a 1st option scoring talent that can get buckets against kinda defense you throw at him, even in the playoffs, so he's like the most dangerous 2nd option for someone like Lebron.

They're pretty much on the same tier, IMO. Wall is starting to bloom as a scorer this season.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kyrie better.....kyrie is an assassin to end games......wall is not......wall has to go to his right.....kyrie doesn't.......kyrie is deadly from anywhere on the court when he NEEDS to be.....wall is not .......just my opinion tho:yeshrug:

So fukk defense?
fukk the ability to make players better?
fukk being a leader?
fukk winning and leading your team as the #1 option?

:mjlol: yall crazy

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think either of them are capable of being the best player on a championship team.

But I think Wall can take an okay team to playoffs over the course of a regular season better than Kyrie but I also don't think Wall's game works as the number two option in the playoffs.

Kyrie is like Young Kobe in that he's pretty much a 1st option scoring talent that can get buckets against kinda defense you throw at him, even in the playoffs, so he's like the most dangerous 2nd option for someone like Lebron.

They're pretty much on the same tier, IMO. Wall is starting to bloom as a scorer this season.

Agreed.

I give wall the nod,because he's a better defender by a great margin and has proven he can do it as the top guy:yeshrug: And also like you said his scoring is coming along now.