So you still got guys who think Kyrie better than Wall????

Daps
Agreed.

I give wall the nod,because he's a better defender by a great margin and has proven he can do it as the top guy:yeshrug: And also like you said his scoring is coming along now.
I. If you agree that they're on the same tier, why did you make this thread?
II. You're overrating and overvaluing Wall's defense - he's been wildly inconsistent this season - which is to be expected with his workload
III. Wall has NOT proven he can lead a team as the top guy. Not to mention on a general scale, Kyrie has proven himself to be a 1b option on a title team. Whereas Wall's postseason resume has been largely underwhelming.

Wall's outperformed him this season, and there certainly is an argument for him being the better player (not that nonsense you typed in the OP). But at the end of the day, there's no definitive margin in favor of Wall that would warrant you making this thread. I'm not surprised though, you believed Rondo was better than Kyrie not too long ago and cited the fact that 'Rondo was the better leader, playmaker, defender and rebounder'; hanging your argument on what the box score told you rather than valuing impact v skillset v role.

Same ole story.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
II. You're overrating and overvaluing Wall's defense - he's been wildly inconsistent this season - which is to be expected with his workload
III. Wall has NOT proven he can lead a team as the top guy. Not to mention on a general scale, Kyrie has proven himself to be a 1b option on a title team. Whereas Wall's postseason resume has been largely underwhelming.

Wall's outperformed him this season, and there certainly is an argument for him being the better player (not that nonsense you typed in the OP). But at the end of the day, there's no definitive margin in favor of Wall that would warrant you making this thread. I'm not surprised though, since you believed Rondo was better than Kyrie not too long ago and cited the fact that 'Rondo was the better leader, playmaker, defender and rebounder'; hanging your argument on what the box score told you rather than valuing impact v skillset v role.

Same ole story.

They are on the same tier,i never said they weren't,Wall is just better
Wall's defense is still alot better than Kyrie's tho,regardless if it's inconsistent,his inconsistent nights on D,is better than Kyrie's consistent nights.
Ok but every time the Wizards have went to the playoffs while Wall has been there,Wall has been the best player,no question.

Ok point blank. You starting a team,you taking Kyrie or Wall?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Till wall wins a finals like kyrie.
This will not be taken as real.
Regardless of the numbers or an eye test looking in wall's favor

Art Barr

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Till wall wins a finals like kyrie.
This will not be taken as real.
Regardless of the numbers or an eye test looking in wall's favor

Art Barr

What? Man stop,Lebron is responsible for that,Wall is the better two way player,and though he hasn't won a ring he has been the best player on his team each time they've made the playoffs,you crazy if you think Wall doesn't have an argument for being better than Kyrie.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What? Man stop,Lebron is responsible for that,Wall is the better two way player,and though he hasn't won a ring he has been the best player on his team each time they've made the playoffs,you crazy if you think Wall doesn't have an argument for being better than Kyrie.

I come from Chicago.
This whole shyt is deflection cause you know what time it is..
First off if bron is responsible solely for the cavs winning a title.
Then why are the cavs not repeat champs.

So let us stop right there.
For you to discount kyrie's performance on the grand stage in the endgame.
I just can not even honor what you have to say about wall versus kyrie.
As it is not even welled in the whole truth and actual complete facts.
Not to mention, what happened tonight.
Just for starters even after the whole pr the game and comparison and false praise even on the jump for wall over kyrie if we take the former Mr heat island's idea of who wall is.

So stop,...kyrie is that dude and the best pg in the league because of that performance.

The other guards of their Gen are going to have to play with another great player and then rise above.
To meet their great teammate and kyrie did that.
So till someone else does that...nobody is gonna honor the wall comparative as an idea.
Till wall galvanizes a group to best what kyrie did and in the circumstances.

or in a dominating manner where game seven is never reached.

Wall will not be honored as better than Kyrie.
Regardless, of what the eye test or stats say.
Till that occurs, period.

Art Barr

Daps
They are on the same tier,i never said they weren't,Wall is just better
Well if you believe they're on the same tier, why did you make this thread? Look at how you phrased the thread title and the OP. You're making it seem like Wall is on another level and that it's comical if anybody thinks Kyrie is better. I don't know about you, but players on the same tier are usually within proximity of each other - certainly not the differential you laid out in this thread.
Wall's defense is still alot better than Kyrie's tho,regardless if it's inconsistent,his inconsistent nights on D,is better than Kyrie's consistent nights.
Except it's not.
Ok but every time the Wizards have went to the playoffs while Wall has been there,Wall has been the best player,no question.
That's because Wall had a better support cast than Kyrie did (before LeBron's return), when he went to the playoffs.

Kyrie's rookie season (age 19) he was running with the corpse of Jamison (2nd option - age 35), the corpse of Parker (age 36), Casspi, Gee and Varejao (who only played 25 games).
Kyrie's second season (age 20 - only played 59 games) he was running with Waiters' bum ass (2nd option - age 21), TT (age 21), Zeller and Gee.
Kyrie's third season (age 21) he was running with Waiters' bum ass again (2nd option), Deng (only played 40 games), TT, Hawes (who only played 27 games)

Meanwhile, Wall had teammates like Ariza, Gortat, Nene and Beal when the Wizards went to the playoffs, and this was when he was 23 and 24. Wall wasn't leading teams anywhere when he was 19, 20 and 21 - the same ages as Kyrie before LeBron returned.
Ok point blank. You starting a team,you taking Kyrie or Wall?
Starting a team from scratch? I'm taking Kyrie. No question.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Kyrie averaged 27.1 and scored the game defining basket on the unanimous MVP. Until wall does some shyt like that, this really won't be taken seriously.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wall's outperformed him this season, and there certainly is an argument for him being the better player (not that nonsense you typed in the OP). But at the end of the day, there's no definitive margin in favor of Wall that would warrant you making this thread. I'm not surprised though, you believed Rondo was better than Kyrie not too long ago and cited the fact that 'Rondo was the better leader, playmaker, defender and rebounder'; hanging your argument on what the box score told you rather than valuing impact v skillset v role.

Same ole story.

I dunno if Kyrie is a 1b option, in a general scale, on a title team. Lebron being a GOAT-tier playmaker/passer and being so ungodly versatile allows Kyrie to shine because what he's a number one at is creating offense for himself in a half court setting.

Kyrie's value as a 1B drops significantly when Lebron isn't there to orchestrate the offense or anchor the defense. Lebron is a perfect match for Kyrie kinda like someone like Prime Duncan would be a perfect match for Wall. Wall would be a perfect 1B for Duncan but I don't think we'd call him a 1B option yet.

Even though I think Kyrie is the best in the league at creating offense for himself in the league, I think the likes of Lilliard/IT/Harden/Lowry and that class could be a 1B to Lebron on a title team.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I come from Chicago.
This whole shyt is deflection cause you know what time it is..
First off if bron is responsible solely for the cavs winning a title.
Then why are the cavs not repeat champs.

So let us stop right there.
For you to discount kyrie's performance on the grand stage in the endgame.
I just can not even honor what you have to say about wall versus kyrie.
As it is not even welled in the whole truth and actual complete facts.
Not to mention, what happened tonight.
Just for starters even after the whole pr the game and comparison and false praise even on the jump for wall over kyrie if we take the former Mr heat island's idea of who wall is.

So stop,...kyrie is that dude and the best pg in the league because of that performance.

The other guards of their Gen are going to have to play with another great player and then rise above.
To meet their great teammate and kyrie did that.
So till someone else does that...nobody is gonna honor the wall comparative as an idea.
Till wall galvanizes a group to best what kyrie did and in the circumstances.

or in a dominating manner where game seven is never reached.

Wall will not be honored as better than Kyrie.
Regardless, of what the eye test or stats say.
Till that occurs, period.

Art Barr

Kyrie best Pg in the league??????:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well if you believe they're on the same tier, why did you make this thread? Look at how you phrased the thread title and the OP. You're making it seem like Wall is on another level and that it's comical if anybody thinks Kyrie is better. I don't know about you, but players on the same tier are usually within proximity of each other - certainly not the differential you laid out in this thread.

Except it's not.

That's because Wall had a better support cast than Kyrie did (before LeBron's return), when he went to the playoffs.

Kyrie's rookie season (age 19) he was running with the corpse of Jamison (2nd option - age 35), the corpse of Parker (age 36), Casspi, Gee and Varejao (who only played 25 games).
Kyrie's second season (age 20 - only played 59 games) he was running with Waiters' bum ass (2nd option - age 21), TT (age 21), Zeller and Gee.
Kyrie's third season (age 21) he was running with Waiters' bum ass again (2nd option), Deng (only played 40 games), TT, Hawes (who only played 27 games)

Meanwhile, Wall had teammates like Ariza, Gortat, Nene and Beal when the Wizards went to the playoffs, and this was when he was 23 and 24. Wall wasn't leading teams anywhere when he was 19, 20 and 21 - the same ages as Kyrie before LeBron returned.

Starting a team from scratch? I'm taking Kyrie. No question.

Ariza,Gortat,Nene and Beal wasn't on shyt lol go check,and Kyrie was getting production out of Jamison ass,man go check both those teams numbers you'll see Wall team was just the same as Kyrie's.

Cleveland is ASS when Lebron doesn't play.

And as I said they are in the same tier which is second but Wall would be closer to tier 1 than Kyrie