Something Men & Women Need to Understand About One Another --DEEP TALK INSIDE

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
P
why do these preacher types spend all their effort on relationship talk from an almost pseudo-intellectual, specious angle, and yet nothing about the actual nature of theology (which is clearly childish irrational bullshyt)? :jbhmm:

Its like they are trying to pretend to have an authority on a pop-culture topic with the credibility of being a preacher (which is utterly useless in reality). :troll:

I see what you're doing @Preacher you're trying to impress hoes with this relationship talk. :leostare:

You're testing out your talking points on the Coli. :mjpls:

I've seen your type before. :usure: ...a lot of talking points :sas1: nothing of substance :sas2: and light on solutions :ufdup:
Preacher married doe chill

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo nigerian women have emotions, they just put it into there image and there career

Very True.

If you get emotional around a Nigerian woman they'll think its money or job related.
If its about some romantic shyt they'll hit you with the :scust:

I think I told the story about how my dad got my mom a valentines present once (yes once ever).
She laughed in his face, said he was starting to become Americanized, and wanted to know if he still had the reciept. :russ:

My dad laughed too cuz he realized she was right :mjlol:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
why do these preacher types spend all their effort on relationship talk from an almost pseudo-intellectual, specious angle, and yet nothing about the actual nature of theology (which is clearly childish irrational bullshyt)? :jbhmm:

Its like they are trying to pretend to have an authority on a pop-culture topic with the credibility of being a preacher (which is utterly useless in reality). :troll:

I see what you're doing @Preacher you're trying to impress hoes with this relationship talk. :leostare:

You're testing out your talking points on the Coli. :mjpls:

I've seen your type before. :usure: ...a lot of talking points :sas1: nothing of substance :sas2: and light on solutions :ufdup:

Just a thought I wanted to share. No agenda, my friend. You pretend to know my "type" when you know nothing. And to offer a solution as you said, I would've had to pose a problem. I posed no such thing. Just sharing something I learned.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Very interesting:jbhmm: but

vader_didnt_read.gif

dat spoiler :russ::laff::laff::bustback::bustback:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You're probably raised in America, you dont count.
I'm talking about the women who are born and raised back home.

Think of it this way, have you ever had one of your cousins from back home call you to complain about some emotional ish?:usure:

3 people could die and a Nigerian woman just gonna be like "No gree, but we trust God, we trust God :yeshrug:"

Daps
You're probably raised in America, you dont count.
I'm talking about the women who are born and raised back home.

Think of it this way, have you ever had one of your cousins from back home call you to complain about some emotional ish?:usure:

3 people could die and a Nigerian woman just gonna be like "No gree, but we trust God, we trust God :yeshrug:"

Touche

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Didn't say the logic of man was sound. I only mean that the average man makes decisions from his brain moreso his heart. A mans logic is his own be it good or flawed.

Interesting.

I wonder if little boys weren't done the disservice of stuffing their feelings down but instead encouraged to express & acknowledge emotions in a healthy and balanced manner along with being logical...