Sony stans confirm the PS4 is the weakest console in existence

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Apparently in their infinite wisdom and true consideration for their loyal stans, Sony decided to build the PS4 in such a way that it cannot handle not only PS3 games, but even PS2 games. But don't take my word for it. Sony representatives have already issue their official statement.

In his blind fury, we are able to observe how the Sony stan dives deeper into dementia hopelessly defending his champion, to the point that he even forgets we are talking about video games...

Looks like the key strokes a furious stanley to me :manny:let's move on

So with PS4 being weaker than PS3 and PS2...will we see a spike in the used console market price of the PS1?

Discuss...

:usure:

you know NOTHING

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
True.

But that's ain't what the stans said

:mjlol:

Be drunk off Sony Koolaid, say dumb shyt, then lie when you sober up brehs :mjlol:
I said the cpu was weaker. And I broke down why. I also said the CONSOLE was stronger. I already posted what I posted so u cant turn around and take shyt out of context and lie for daps. Clown nikka.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It’s simple Sony didn’t put whatever they needed to run last gen games in the PS4.

And they sure as hell ain’t really going to spend money on making it work.
This is exactly what I've said several times this morning yet certain Sony stans chose to defend Sony by claiming that it's IMPOSSIBLE for Sony to make the PS4 backwards compatible.
The goal posts continually get moved. No one is arguing whether or not it would be difficult to do, or if it would be cost effective. It's the blind stannery that has people saying that it is physically and technologically IMPOSSIBLE to do that's in question.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly what I've said several times this morning yet certain Sony stans chose to defend Sony by claiming that it's IMPOSSIBLE for Sony to make the PS4 backwards compatible.
I doubt anyone said it was impossible
The PS3 was able to run every game Sony had ever made at the time (barring PSP and Vita)
:camby:

Put some respeck on the GOATstation 4 :birdman:
Trashstation 4
Seriously though next gen Sony better get it together. They livin off mid-cycle PS3 hype right now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I doubt anyone said it was impossible
The PS3 was able to run every game Sony had ever made at the time (barring PSP and Vita)
Trashstation 4
Seriously though next gen Sony better get it together. They livin off mid-cycle PS3 hype right now
Listen December 20th 2017. The claim that it would be impossible for the PS4 to run PS3 games has been made on this forum hundreds of times, and just this morning alone it has been repeated multiple times.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Play last gen games when you got a new gen console, brehs
full

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The goal posts continually get moved. No one is arguing whether or not it would be difficult to do, or if it would be cost effective. It's the blind stannery that has people saying that it is physically and technologically IMPOSSIBLE to do that's in question.
U full of shyt. This is a direct quote from that thread.
2. PS4’s CPU is too weak to be tryna run even that many games. Recommended MINIMUM CPU specs on PC is like a powerful Quad Core or Hexacore Ryzen or Haswell CPU and up. Do u think a PS4 is packing anything CLOSE to that shyt? Sike. Lol. Sony would have to work a fukkin miracle to get that shyt to run stable. And lets say they try. Do u think it would be even WORTH IT to use their time and resources to even attempt that shyt? Sony shot themselves in the foot since last gen and now they’re in this hole that they gotta find loopholes to get out of when it comes to backwards compatibility. But hey. Maybe they did it on purpose to implement PS Now. Which is failing miserably. Best thing about PS Now was the Vita and TV support but they pulled that like some retards.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
U full of shyt. This is a direct quote from that thread.
Did you even bother reading the first two lines you wrote in your own post that you quoted?
PS4’s CPU is too weak to be tryna run even that many games. Recommended MINIMUM CPU specs on PC is like a powerful Quad Core or Hexacore Ryzen or Haswell CPU and up. Do u think a PS4 is packing anything CLOSE to that shyt?
It's a known fact that it has been stated multiple times on this forum that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for Sony to make the PS4 BC even if they wanted to.
Now you guys are moving the goal posts again trying to make the argument about whether or not you ever even said that.
You really want me to go through and dig up posts of Sony stans perpetuating this nonsense on behalf of Sony???
nikka how the fukk can a PS4 with that weak ass cpu emulate the cell processor? nikka this basic computer shyt. PC aint even figure out a way to emulate that shyt yet. They wouldve had to add extra peripherals to make it work that wouldve drove the price of the console up. shyt. Maybe they made the shyt weak on PURPOSE so they can implement that streaming shyt and make u pay for it.
This is LITERALLY what I've been repeating all morning but when i say it you look at me like I have 6 heads.
@MeachTheMonster been pretty much saying the same thing.

The only thing I'm saying is the defense that Sony CAN'T do it is all a lie.
Sony dropped $380 million on gaikai and because of THAT there is no way in hell they are going to make the PS4 backwards compatible, and from the looks of it, neither will the next sony console. How do you justify a $380 million investment to stream old games then turn around and say you're going to let people play those same old games for free without a sub.