Sony stans confirm the PS4 is the weakest console in existence

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt anyone said it was impossible
The PS3 was able to run every game Sony had ever made at the time (barring PSP and Vita)
Trashstation 4
Seriously though next gen Sony better get it together. They livin off mid-cycle PS3 hype right now

The PS3 can run psp games if you got that custom firmware. Backwards compatibility is only important the first year a new console releases. Or if a console has no games and nikkaz are starving to play games.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
The PS3 can run psp games if you got that custom firmware. Backwards compatibility is only important the first year a new console releases. Or if a console has no games and nikkaz are starving to play games.
Didn't know that :ehh:
Don't agree on the second part tho. I like to run old shyt like San Andreas or older Mortal Kombat games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There isn't a poster on here that doesn't know I'm a Sony stan. :heh:
I think sometimes a lot of you operate in a reality where if you like one thing more than the other, you can't compliment the other at all, or criticize the one you prefer.
I'm not unbiased,:whoa: but I'm definitely less biased than a lot of you. :hhh:

Pretty much this

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There isn't a poster on here that doesn't know I'm a Sony stan. :heh:
I think sometimes a lot of you operate in a reality where if you like one thing more than the other, you can't compliment the other at all, or criticize the one you prefer.
I'm not unbiased,:whoa: but I'm definitely less biased than a lot of you. :hhh:
This post has nothing to do with this thread though.

Red Herring is a sign of defeat :umad:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U do kno Xbox & Nintendo did the same thing this gen:mjgrin:

The only reason MS made this move was because the ass whipping they getting

Exactly and there still hundreds of games left. Basically Microsoft had to convert all the 360 games to x86 to run on the Xbox one. Sony could do this with the PS3 titles but they had other plans like psnow which is an absolute shyt show without a good connection.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Xbox is bustin Sony’s ass when it comes to customer satisfaction at this point. Having both consoles >>>>>. nikkas need to chill on this console war shyt. Competition does nothing but help the consumer.
The console wars are fine by themselves. There's brand loyalty everywhere you look.
When things go sideways is when people go out of their way to be disrespectful instead of improving their argument.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Anybody who cares to play ps2 and ps3 games have already kept there consoles by now. I already have a ps3 fat to play ps1 and ps2 games. And have a pc,and a ps2 slim. Backwards compatibility isn’t really that important. I mean sure it’s a nice incentive but any console that comes with games and exclusive will overshadow that feature. I would take a better cpu to run all games at 1080p 60fps over playing some old ass games.

I think the big reason is because last gen XBOX360 was the console of choice in the west. I had one, now I have a PS4. Wouldnt it be cool to finally play all those PS3 games I missed out on??? Now imagine how many gamers are in the same situation. Now the only ones I can try are the ones they pick and choose to remake/remaster. Backward compatibility can mean more than having a place to play your old games.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the big reason is because last gen XBOX360 was the console of choice in the west. I had one, now I have a PS4. Wouldnt it be cool to finally play all those PS3 games I missed out on??? Now imagine how many gamers are in the same situation. Now the only ones I can try are the ones they pick and choose to remake/remaster. Backward compatibility can mean more than having a place to play your old games.

Get a ps3 then you can cop one for under 100 bucks off craigslist if nikkaz want to play ps3 games. Ps4 pretty much has every important exclusive on ps3 and everything else is pretty much multiplat on 360 which I assume you already have.