Sony stans confirm the PS4 is the weakest console in existence

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I said the cpu was weaker. And I broke down why. I also said the CONSOLE was stronger. I already posted what I posted so u cant turn around and take shyt out of context and lie for daps. Clown nikka.
It isnt that the cpu is stronger or weaker it's that it isn't strong enough to emulate the architecture of the Cell and RSX.

You need a lot more power than what you're trying to emulate to do so.

The Cell was a mistake Crazy Ken made. It always was.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It isnt that the cpu is stronger or weaker it's that it isn't strong enough to emulate the architecture of the Cell and RSX.

You need a lot more power than what you're trying to emulate to do so.

The Cell was a mistake Crazy Ken made. It always was.
Nah it was stronger as well. But not stronger for everything. Which doesnt mean much cause it wasnt developed like a typical cpu. It was developed to carry some of the graphical workload being that the PS3’s gpu was pretty weak. PS4’s cpu is like a typical cpu. Which means it does certain things far better than the Cell. And certain things worse. U are right about everything else u said tho and this is basically what ive been trying to tell them all day.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Get a ps3 then you can cop one for under 100 bucks off craigslist if nikkaz want to play ps3 games. Ps4 pretty much has every important exclusive on ps3 and everything else is pretty much multiplat on 360 which I assume you already have.

I would have done that if that was financially reasonable. I also would have copped PS3 games on PSN for PS4 right now if that were possible. Im sure a lot of others would too.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Exactly and there still hundreds of games left. Basically Microsoft had to convert all the 360 games to x86 to run on the Xbox one. Sony could do this with the PS3 titles but they had other plans like psnow which is an absolute shyt show without a good connection.
Its not as simple as this. Architecture is WAY too different. This is why they doing these remasters and ports. Cause standard BC capability for PS3 games would be next level difficult to try to get running on PS4.

Edit: had to edit and bold for the retards on this site. U know who u are.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I would have done that if that was financially reasonable. I also would have copped PS3 games on PSN for PS4 right now if that were possible. Im sure a lot of others would too.
Bro. U can grab a PS3 for the price of a game today. And the games are dirt cheap now. Just cop one of those really slim one’s and go in fam. If u cant even do that then ifs pointless to complain about BC anyway.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
On another note I been playing PS2 games alot lately. shyt that I forgot about and aint play in a minute. Fun as fukk. Right now im playin Maximo vs Army of Zin.