(SPIN) BARBERSHOP TALK: What Makes People Turn Into C00Ns? For Example, Sheriff David Clarke

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I always wanted to know what makes some of our brethren and females turn into c00ns :what: TBH, I've never been so happy to be a man that i 92% SSA Descent. Mostly Cameroonian :jawalrus: However, what makes people hate themselves? For example, just like that Sheriff David Clarke fella.

I mean this guy is 60 YES 60 :mindblown:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
In my experience, its usually some kind of personal experience where they decided to generalize their whole race. And then use this to get acceptance from whites.

There's plenty of times in my life where you had ignorant ass mufukkas come to parties to start shooting the shyt up, idiots ruining the theater with their bullshyt and other fukked up shyt. But people of all races do ignorant shyt, so you can't generalize.

Just because some ignorant ass chick did some bullshyt to me won't make me generalize all black women cause others wanted to wash my dirty drawls from simply being the exact same person. Same thing cause one stupid fukk tried to test me on the corner is not gonna make me generalize all black men. Cause there are just as much, if not more black men just like me who just trying to live life and stay outta trouble.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
i work with a guy just like him. the epitome of karl malone. dude never refers to himself as black. when he talks about black people,he always says them or those people :pacspit: true uncle rukus. said he never got along with black people and even hates the ones in his family :scust:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
i work with a guy just like him. the epitome of karl malone. dude never refers to himself as black. when he talks about black people,he always says them or those people :pacspit: true uncle rukus. said he never got along with black people and even hates the ones in his family :scust:
I can't believe people like this exist.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Lack of education from family on racism, black culture and history, some black person did something personal to him/her and now he turned his back away from the black race, white acceptance and the desire to show "he or she is not like the rest of them."

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Oh God :snoop:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Same way some let bad experiences, feeling unwanted or traumatic experiences with members of the opposite sex, make them believe the grass is greener on the other side.