(SPIN) BARBERSHOP TALK: What Makes People Turn Into C00Ns? For Example, Sheriff David Clarke

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's not the Conservatism aspect that's bad. I used to be a Conservative too when I was 14-15. However, it's the fact he doesn't acknowledge the problems like income inequality. Or the school to prison pipeline and how the recidivism rate for prisoners in the U.S. is 76%. He's telling half-truths and not trying to help solve the problem. Just remember, this guy Clarke here might run in 2020 :snoop:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Same way some let bad experiences, feeling unwanted or traumatic experiences with members of the opposite sex, make them believe the grass is greener on the other side.
Trust me, I've encountered racist White folks on my first job (woke up before then never had a wakeup call). When I was picked on by Whites in my job (head manager) it was WORST than what a Black person ever did to me.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Well, we don't know what he was like before he became a cop so I guess we can throw that out, right? And I think this guy has been registered as a Democrat from the start. I can tell you, I have been around high ranking people in the military and some on the police force most of my life, my dad was one of them. It's the sort of mindset they develop because there are very few black people that make it to that level in the US. You are going to spend a lot of time with white people and my dad never let it affect him but he knew a lot of blacks with similar ranks or higher that would go full "c00n" when they wanted to appeal to even higher ranking individuals. Now when you go full "c00n" in the police force or military, it pays off, there is no doubt about that. So I think what you guys are seeing is just some guy that has been around whites a little too long and he has simply just adopted the way they think.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Well, we don't know what he was like before he became a cop so I guess we can throw that out, right? And I think this guy has been registered as a Democrat from the start. I can tell you, I have been around high ranking people in the military and some on the police force most of my life, my dad was one of them. It's the sort of mindset they develop because there are very few black people that make it to that level in the US. You are going to spend a lot of time with white people and my dad never let it affect him but he knew a lot of blacks with similar ranks or higher that would go full "c00n" when they wanted to appeal to even higher ranking individuals. Now when you go full "c00n" in the police force or military, it pays off, there is no doubt about that. So I think what you guys are seeing is just some guy that has been around whites a little too long and he has simply just adopted the way they think.
Dude was a Democrat to win some Black votes in Milwaukee. Dude never had one liberal position :heh: Like I said, I read your post, but it's not the Conservative part. It's that he's not address the whole truth. Salute to your dad for not disregarding who he was :salute:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I think resentment or indoctrinated. Dude was lame in his young years probably

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i work with a guy just like him. the epitome of karl malone. dude never refers to himself as black. when he talks about black people,he always says them or those people :pacspit: true uncle rukus. said he never got along with black people and even hates the ones in his family :scust:

I ain't never encountered a black person in my life like that, yet! If I somehow do, a nikka gonna be in the county for a minute.

I couldn't and wouldn't tolerate no shyt like that.

Last edited:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I ain't never encountered a black person in my life like that, yet! If I somehow do, a nikka gonna be in the his for a minute.

I couldn't and wouldn't tolerate no shyt like that.

people actually just ignore him or blow whatever he says off. its funny how he hates black people so much but fits negative stereotypes to a t. he's extremely overweight,lazy,sleeps on the job,and frequently late for everything.