(SPIN) BARBERSHOP TALK: What Makes People Turn Into C00Ns? For Example, Sheriff David Clarke

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I always wanted to know what makes some of our brethren and females turn into c00ns :what: TBH, I've never been so happy to be a man that i 92% SSA Descent. Mostly Cameroonian :jawalrus: However, what makes people hate themselves? For example, just like that Sheriff David Clarke fella.

I mean this guy is 60 YES 60 :mindblown:

This is a good read on Clarke
The New Black Power - Milwaukee Magazine

I basically think it's a mixture of being socially awkward and being raised not to identify with being black.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Is it for White Acceptance, money, or because of self-esteem issues?
In many many cases yes. To expand on that, and the militants will lose their minds on this, some times it comes from expecting too much from your people. Like we should be infallible in our own eyes. Your baby mama give you drama? Black women ain't shyt. Your baby daddy cheated? Has other baby mamas? Black men oversexed and can't control their dikks. Some of the people referred to as c00ns are disappointed in the black race and feel white folks are a better alternative. It's nonsense but you can see just how deep that Stockholm is when such a sentiment can even begin to creep into someone's mind.

We need to keep up positive images and positive experiences amongst ourselves. It can't hurt. And it might cut down on the potential c00ns.

But this will be disregarded as it revolves around some self improvement. Self Improvement in folks' eyes around here is a code word for getting whites off the hook, when it's anything but. No middle ground here.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Sheriff Clarke just out for $$$$.

He don't even believe half the stuff he says.

He just tryna parlay all of this into book deals, tv show, merchandise, steady gig on Fox News/radio show.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Mostly, it's due to mistreatment and alienation from the black community, but sometimes it's because they're trying to get paid and don't want to associate with a group viewed as unclean by society :yeshrug:.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares how they become c00ns. The better question is what are we gonna do about them. Knowin how they become c00ns is irrelevant as fukk. I don't want to hear nothing. We need to not sugar coat it. c00ns are some of the worst people in our community. As bad of character as they come. They may b.bot commit murder but they are all around bad people. We don't need to rationalize why they become they way they are.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Who cares how they become c00ns. The better question is what are we gonna do about them. Knowin how they become c00ns is irrelevant as fukk. I don't want to hear nothing. We need to not sugar coat it. c00ns are some of the worst people in our community. As bad of character as they come. They may b.bot commit murder but they are all around bad people. We don't need to rationalize why they become they way they are.
:huhldup: