Spin:Do black women really nurture black men?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Spin on this

Do black men protect black women ?
Shout out to @falcozer

Do you all find black women are actually nurturing to black men or they just tolerate us for now.

Also do black women actually believe the racialized black brute stereotype about All black men?

In the nineteenth century, the Black male was thought to be a threat not only to white women but to all women, Black as well as white. Colonialism was often justified as an effort to save the savage women from their brute males. -Dr. Thomas Curry, Man-not .

Last edited:

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
These threads always make me feel shame. Shame about how bad things have gotten between bw and bm.

There’s so much toxic energy and it’s gonna mestastize it’s something else. The new generation is already on some fukk shyt.
Black boys are emotionally castrated and lack guidance and black girls are desperate for affection and a sense of importance. It’s sad but to answer your question. No.

My Mama nurtures me and that’s all I need. I am not entitled to black women’s nurturing but they should not expect protection from me either. Random bw and bm for that matter, are just people to me. It used to be depressing but hey it’s life. Skinfolk ain’t kinfolk, I guess.

The most nurtured I’ve ever been has been by non-black women. And that confuses me. Around bw, i feel invisible and unimportant. But growing up it was a Cuban Mestiza who made me feel important or a white girl who saw me and made me feel special. I’m not just divulging bedbuck fantasies here. I want to heal. Cuz I know a lot of bw, say they feel the same way. It hurts me when a sister says she felt the most love when it was with a nonblack man and that the most pain she endured was from her own. We don’t love each other the way we used to