Spin:Do black women really nurture black men?

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Most of the women in my family are. Some are rubbish though

All of my female friends are... if they weren't I wouldn't be friends with them (of course it's reciprocated).

I personally don't care for generalizing people, especially my own people, so I'm going to leave it at that.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
These threads always make me feel shame. Shame about how bad things have gotten between bw and bm.

There’s so much toxic energy and it’s gonna mestastize it’s something else. The new generation is already on some fukk shyt.
Black boys are emotionally castrated and lack guidance and black girls are desperate for affection and a sense of importance. It’s sad but to answer your question. No.

My Mama nurtures me and that’s all I need. I am not entitled to black women’s nurturing but they should not expect protection from me either. Random bw and bm for that matter, are just people to me. It used to be depressing but hey it’s life. Skinfolk ain’t kinfolk, I guess.

The most nurtured I’ve ever been has been by non-black women. And that confuses me. Around bw, i feel invisible and unimportant. But growing up it was a Cuban Mestiza who made me feel important or a white girl who saw me and made me feel special. I’m not just divulging bedbuck fantasies here. I want to heal. Cuz I know a lot of bw, say they feel the same way. It hurts me when a sister says she felt the most love when it was with a nonblack man and that the most pain she endured was from her own. We don’t love each other the way we used to
Why do you think this is?

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Why do you think this is?

The crack epidemic, globalization, weirdly misplaced expectations, feminism, western media, hip hop culture, post colonial and post segregation breakdown of the black family, academia that panders to some people by demonizing others and the continued stupidity of giving instigators a voice.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I was very loved by my mother, sister, grandmother, god mother and my aunts. So for my personal case the answer is yes.

That being said I can ALSO see where socioeconomic problems and societal/racial stress may make SOME sisters more hostile than their Caucasian counter part. It’s tough been a black Women when you have to argue and defend your femininity (I am woman) and your racial existence ( I am black) on a daily basis . For black women it comes down to this, they’re looked at as more masculine in comparison to white women (darker = Violent and aggressive/ white= Safe, soft, pure, etc) so they get treated worse in the work force. But they’re women who have been fetishized by society as giving it up quickly and only known for their physical assets (emphasis on ass), add the fact they’re female ( weaker physically than male) so men are willing to be more assertive and aggressive in violent ways ( RIP Sandra bland, Nia Wilson, Chareleena Wilson, Korreyn Gaines and Rekia Boyd). Add the fact they’re considered uglier by the white patriarch society you can understand where SOME black women can go off on the rails and lack the time “to nurture”.

I really wish I knew what to do but nobody wants to offer/debate credible solutions.:huh:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I really wish I knew what to do but nobody wants to offer/debate credible solutions.:huh:

Aint nothing you can do.

Just make sure the women in your family are always taken care of, and keep their self esteem sky high.

That's all you can do.

Let the next man worry about his own family...... you don't need to go around handling other people's responsibility

Daps
AA women aren’t nurturing at all. Even more so now that the younger generation of AA women are pushing that toxic feminist anti male bullshyt far more than anyone else

East African women are extremely nurturing as are Non Nigerian West African women

Islander women is a mix

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I can be fortunate enough to say black women are nuturing since that is what I have experienced in my life as a black man...

My mother. My eldest sister. The security guard who I met at the last start up job I worked who would always take time out to see if I was ok, the older black nurse who held me and sang to me while I was having a panic attack before I went into surgery...

So yes...I can say AA women are nurturing.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Every woman I’ve met in my family has been.