Spin: Hot Male Mugshots, who u saving coli ladies? :mjpls:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
ive had chicks most likely badder than any girl postin in here bail me out of jail
full

you ladies internet persona's are malfunctioning right now
full

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
i did see your post so i didnt think you would be the one to take my post personal :manny:

i found the thread title intriguing and decided to throw that out there. why :umad:?

Its not about taking it personal, its just peculiar to me how all you fakkits have to take the threads aimed towards women seriously.

No one in this thread is actually bailing these dudes out. So unless one of the women complimented a man you found sessy and that's why you're taking this shyt seriously, i don't understand your purpose here. You in here to save a nikka, coli lady?

u are as cold as ice

But i'd save you, you know you're my exception.

Any female talking that "i aint bailing no man out" is a child.

No, maybe she's just not willing to deal with bullshyt. Maybe she's not interested in a criminal.

Any man who involves himself in some shyt that's worth jail time is childish.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
so hostile :scusthov: thats not very ladylike.

Its not about taking it personal, its just peculiar to me how all you fakkits have to take the threads aimed towards women seriously.

No one in this thread is actually bailing these dudes out. So unless one of the women complimented a man you found sessy and that's why you're taking this shyt seriously, i don't understand your purpose here. You in here to save a nikka, coli lady?

this aint lipstickalley :camby:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
^^^

Child

Lmao. I'm a grown woman with a life and responsibilities, if having standards makes me a child to a e-nikka so be it.
so hostile :scusthov: thats not very ladylike.

this aint lipstickalley :camby:

I never claimed to be ladylike, but this thread is for ladies and you're in it, that's pretty lady like.

No, but this is TLR and Ladies are welcome.

I'm a pretty rough and tough bad guy u dont wanna get mixed up with me babe

i46Hsd9ixM7d1.gif

But i love you. :hug:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I never claimed to be ladylike, but this thread is for ladies and you're in it, that's pretty lady like.

No, but this is TLR and Ladies are welcome.

but the thread title is begging for some male trolling :troll: op shoulda named the thread "which one of these cocks would u suck" and we woulda all stayed out

:rudy: None...I don't date thugs

:salute: