Spin: Hot Male Mugshots, who u saving coli ladies? :mjpls:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
but the thread title is begging for some male trolling :troll: op shoulda named the thread "which one of these cocks would u suck" and we woulda all stayed out

That's a lie and you know it, anything directed towards women is going to recievemale hate. And you nikkas want to take the gay out of it. Why are you in a thread for women about men

good response, but you're still a child. You're just an arrogant one

Arrogance and standards aren't one in the same.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
That's a lie and you know it, anything directed towards women is going to recievemale hate. And you nikkas want to take the gay out of it. Why are you in a thread for women about men

ive seen a bunch of female threads and i never hate on them but the title made me laugh cause its such a hoodrat question, no offense to op cause i know it was asked as a joke and not to be taken serious. i was partly trolling but it was all in good fun. i didnt think anybody would get upset.

:whoa:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
ive had chicks most likely badder than any girl postin in here bail me out of jail
full

you ladies internet persona's are malfunctioning right now
full

Any female talking that "i aint bailing no man out" is a child.
729.gif

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I know, which is why i didn't make the mistake of confusing the two.

So what makes me arroant? The fact that I want nothing to do with a criminal? You kknow nothing about me except that fact. You nikkas on the coli have serious issues.

ive seen a bunch of female threads and i never hate on them but the title made me laugh cause its such a hoodrat question, no offense to op cause i know it was asked as a joke and not to be taken serious. i was partly trolling but it was all in good fun. i didnt think anybody would get upset.

:whoa:

I'm not mad, its just interesting.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So what makes me arroant? The fact that I want nothing to do with a criminal? You kknow nothing about me except that fact. You nikkas on the coli have serious issues.

I'm not mad, its just interesting.

:ehh:

Daps
the thing with women its most likely something light like disorderly conduct for being drunk in public or something.

difference with men is they probably murdered somebody

like this breh

tumblr_lztmqq7emM1rn6umyo1_500.png

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
lol at you asking that question and then providing your own arrogant response to it. I've seen you in those tinychat rooms and i recognized, QUICKLY, that you are just a little girl. Your responses in this thread simply reinforce that.

I asked you a few posts ago if you wanted me to explain to you why your train of thought was childish and you ARROGANTLY rejected me. Now you rhetoricly ask me the same question I already offered to answer only to provide me with your childish perspective as an answer to it. I don't need you to tell me how you see the issue, I already know.

Do you tho, you'll grow up one day........hopefully

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
lol at you asking that question and then providing your own arrogant response to it. I've seen you in those tinychat rooms and i recognized, QUICKLY, that you are just a little girl. Your responses in this thread simply reinforce that.

I asked you a few posts ago if you wanted me to explain to you why your train of thought was childish and you ARROGANTLY rejected me. Now you rhetoricly ask me the same question I already offered to answer only to provide me with your childish perspective as an answer to it. I don't need you to tell me how you see the issue, I already know.

Do you tho, you'll grow up one day........hopefully

Lol. You're being simple, i stated that your opinion of me means nothing, so me posing the question rhetorically was to show how you're being illogical.

Everyone downs black women for liking criminals but when they don't they're still wrong? Unless I'm dating you I can careless about anyone's opinion of what i will or will not take in a relationship.

And if you judge people from tinychat YOU are a child, no one took that shyt seriously, try harder.