Spin: Hot Male Mugshots, who u saving coli ladies? :mjpls:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Lol. You're being simple, i stated that your opinion of me means nothing, so me posing the question rhetorically was to show how you're being illogical.

Everyone downs black women for liking criminals but when they don't they're still wrong? Unless I'm dating you I can careless about anyone's opinion of what i will or will not take in a relationship.

And if you judge people from tinychat YOU are a child, no one took that shyt seriously, try harder.
I didn't judge you, I assessed you. There's a difference.

Also, you didn't show me anything. You're logic is from a CHILD's perspective. What you simply did was give me your irrational OPINION (which i already knew) which you believe to be fact.

Keep living and learning....

when you mature, and if this thread should happen to come to your mind, feel free to revisit it and acknowledge your folly.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I didn't judge you, I assessed you. There's a difference.

Also, you didn't show me anything. You're logic is from a CHILD's perspective. What you simply did was give me your irrational OPINION (which i already knew) which you believe to be fact.

Keep living and learning....

when you mature, and if this thread should happen to come to your mind, feel free to revisit it and acknowledge your folly.

Nothing about a woman not wanting a criminal is irrational, you arguing with me about what I like is ridiculous though.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
#4 has a great smile but you know me... :mjpls:

anyways i'll take these (if they show me some ID first :whoa: :sitdown:)

tumblr_mk4lskH7Mc1rn6umyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhittwheMj1rn6umyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6z9u0HpuF1rn6umyo1_500.jpg

^^Go Aggies! :ahh:

tumblr_m6z9suNAJ61rn6umyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0n3soKhDx1rn6umyo1_500.jpg

:youngsabo:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Lol. Go ahead Confucius.
I knew you wanted me to explain it to you. Why? Because you're just a little girl.

A real woman would have stated her piece and been done with this dialogue a long time ago. There wouldn't have been this silly back and forth. Not you though, you went back and forth with me in attempt to get a last word that left yourself and others with the impression that your truth reigned supremed. But that didn't happen. So now what you want me to do is explain to why I KNOW you are a child in the hopes that I will make an error somewhere in that explanation that you can capitalize on so that you can get that impression of right that you are so desperately seeking. Kid shyt.

You're a little girl, this back and forth was simply a way of making that clear to anyone paying attention.

Thanks for proving my point.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I knew you wanted me to explain it to you. Why? Because you're just a little girl.

A real woman would have stated her piece and been done with this dialogue a long time ago. There wouldn't have been this silly back and forth. Not you though, you went back and forth with me in attempt to get a last word that left yourself and others with the impression that your truth reigned supremed. But that didn't happen. So now what you want me to do is explain to why I KNOW you are a child in the hopes that I will make an error somewhere in that explanation that you can capitalize on so that you can get that impression of right that you are so desperately seeking. Kid shyt.

You're a little girl, this back and forth was simply a way of making that clear to anyone paying attention.

Thanks for proving my point.

:tu:

You were just waiting to write a book report, I'm not reading that shyt. Like I said, I remain uninterested. I gather from all of this that you're a criminal who's frustrated because multiple women said they wouldn't go for your type.