Spinning a Spin: Who has more memorable matches?

More memorable matches, b-tch

• Eddie G

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • HBK or "heavebottom" as TSC prefers

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • BretGOAT

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Not feuds, cause that would be pretty easy

Feel free to provide links if you like

Maybe for me its cause WcW wasn't weekly available word to my Canadian TSN brehs :(

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I remember more HBK matches so

giphy.gif

But let's not let this thread flop so...
@Da King @R=G

:popcorn3::popcorn3:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
was unaware of this:ohhh:

then again I can't name one raw where he was in the main event:hula:
My biggest gripe w/ Hart tbh, I'm actually a Michaels stan who likes Bret but that pisses me off about him and keeps me from calling him GOAT in ring. PPV Bret was out of this world and his match list was tremendous, but he usually mailed it in and went through the motions on TV

It's actually funny when ppl used to criticize Cena for the 5 moves of doom thing when Bret created that tbh

Daps
My biggest gripe w/ Hart tbh, I'm actually a Michaels stan who likes Bret but that pisses me off about him and keeps me from calling him GOAT in ring. PPV Bret was out of this world and his match list was tremendous, but he usually mailed it in and went through the motions on TV

It's actually funny when ppl used to criticize Cena for the 5 moves of doom thing when Bret created that tbh
rex kwon do leg sweep, few stomps, bulldog, 2nd rope elbow drop, sharpshooter

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bret had prob the goat mania match with austin

Bret had two goat summerslam matches back to back years 91,92

goat king of the ring in 93

Pulled great matches out of diesel in survivor series and rumble 95

Shawn is my favourite wrestler but can't deny Bret pulled out absolute classics on ppv

As far as he didn't have classics on raw,check the match with him and the 123 kid.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
HBK, Bret, Eddie in that order

To be honest off the top of my head I can't think of many Eddie classics aside from the Mysterio match at Halloween Havoc and that tag match with Art Barr down in Mexico

Daps
Bret had prob the goat mania match with austin

Bret had two goat summerslam matches back to back years 91,92

goat king of the ring in 93

Pulled great matches out of diesel in survivor series and rumble 95

Shawn is my favourite wrestler but can't deny Bret pulled out absolute classics on ppv

As far as he didn't have classics on raw,check the match with him and the 123 kid.
:obama: not bad, not bad at all

[see how easy it is to read someone elses opinion without getting mad about it?]

i'll counter that tho with HBK's Taker matches (that did actually warrant a rematch as opposed to 'once in a lifetime 2')

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'd also take Bret's best 3 Mania matches (Piper, Owen & Austin) over Mr. Wrestlemania's best 3 :sas2:

Nope.the one with piper was ok at best,the blood really helped it cos it hadn't been in wwf for a while and the finish was great at the time,something he would go back to again a few years later with austin at survivor series 96.i'll give you the owen match was great,but i find it quite over rated.
shawn v angle
shawn v taker 1 and 2
shawn v jericho
shawn v razor in the ladder match

all better than the piper and owen matches imo

but i sill think bret v austin is the goat mania match.in ring wise obviously,hogan v warrior,hogan v andre and austin v rocky were BIGGER matches but you know what i mean.