Spinning a Spin: Who has more memorable matches?

More memorable matches, b-tch

• Eddie G

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • HBK or "heavebottom" as TSC prefers

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • BretGOAT

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
write in: BaaaRock Lesnar!!!!

His resume....every PPV match outside of Goldberg. Every Raw and Smack down match outside of Spanky and Zach Gowen. HBK shows up when the lights are brightest, BaaaRock would only need fireflies!!

I should get paid subbing for Heyman.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Nope.the one with piper was ok at best,the blood really helped it cos it hadn't been in wwf for a while and the finish was great at the time,something he would go back to again a few years later with austin at survivor series 96.i'll give you the owen match was great,but i find it quite over rated.
shawn v angle
shawn v taker 1 and 2
shawn v jericho
shawn v razor in the ladder match

all better than the piper and owen matches imo

but i sill think bret v austin is the goat mania match.in ring wise obviously,hogan v warrior,hogan v andre and austin v rocky were BIGGER matches but you know what i mean.

The Piper match has some of the best ring psychology EVER.

Don't think any of those Michaels matches come close to the WMX opener. Especially those overrated Taker matches. The Owen match is just perfection. Completely fluid transitions, brilliant psychology and a really dope finish that doesn't have to rely on forced finisher kick outs.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Piper match has some of the best ring psychology EVER.

Don't think any of those Michaels matches come close to the WMX opener. Especially those overrated Taker matches. The Owen match is just perfection. Completely fluid transitions, brilliant psychology and a really dope finish that doesn't have to rely on forced finisher kick outs.
Respect your opinion but i find it over rated.Not that it's not a great match i put that in my original reply,just don't love it as much as other people do.
It's all subjective and about different tastes really anyway.

I do like being able to have a disagreement without calling other wrestlers fags and being dikksuckers of said wrestlers

see how grown ups behave?

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol Michael's Mania stuff >>>>>>>> Bret's

I personally think SVS 96 > Mania 13 anyway

Ppl forgetting Michaels had a classic at Mania 10 too

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
lol Michael's Mania stuff >>>>>>>> Bret's

I personally think SVS 96 > Mania 13 anyway

Ppl forgetting Michaels had a classic at Mania 10 too

As a straight up wrestling match, yes. As that was probably the last time Austin was actually health. By the time WM13 came Austin had surgery on his knee earlier in the year.

But the WM13 match and aftermath of it all, makes it better due to the impact.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Also Cena/Michaels mania 23 is probably the most underrated big mania match and Michaels/Flair is probably my favorite match of all time

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eddie GuerrerGOAT :patrice:

Eddie GOATrerro :scust:

Coming up with nicknames is hard..but I'll go with Eddie...he was one of my favs

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Also Cena/Michaels mania 23 is probably the most underrated big mania match and Michaels/Flair is probably my favorite match of all time
I would say I recall either match but of course some would just stupidly assume I obviously wasn't watching:sas2:

MrSinnister

Daps
Nobody thought Eddie was GOAT shyt in 2003 lmao. Wow...current wrestler's promo game must be off hard! Yeah, he's really good, but TSC be overrating the fukk outta people.

Benoit still has at least 20% stans in here. :whew:

:lupe: where this goes. Not hating. I just remember those days. Eddie did find his time though, after turning shyt to gold (the Chyna angle :huhldup::lawd:).

MrSinnister

Daps
you know who's supremely underrated?

The Dean, man of a 1000 moves, Malenko :whew:
The epitome of charisma vacuum. He was all my smark fam from Memphis talked about back then. Then he came over as the Radicals...:russ:. They gave dude 7 gimmicks, even a James Bond one:upsetfavre:, and he couldn't get shyt over.

In, with my licks, before someone says MalenGOAT. :mjcry:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The epitome of charisma vacuum. He was all my smark fam from Memphis talked about back then. Then he came over as the Radicals...:russ:. They gave dude 7 gimmicks, even a James Bond one:upsetfavre:, and he couldn't get shyt over.
attitude era I don't know how one could have gotten a bond gimmick over

they needed him just to be who he is, not singing to a mop or lined up alongside chyna rose in mouth