Spinning a Spin: Who has more memorable matches?

More memorable matches, b-tch

• Eddie G

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • HBK or "heavebottom" as TSC prefers

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • BretGOAT

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
attitude era I don't know how one could have gotten a bond gimmick over

they needed him just to be who he is, not singing to a mop or lined up alongside chyna rose in mouth
I don't even know why they tried all that shyt, is why I'm laughing. He had all the moves, and just silent assassin kind of swagger. You're right. They just felt he needed to have a character, since so many people where getting over being characters, if only exaggerated extensions of themselves.

Dean would've been that guy. Hell, Test had a good career playing himself. Dean was a vanilla midget, so he couldn't just be wall paper until he started cruising back then. Nowdays, most of the roster is wall paper.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
If Shawn's career ended after the injury in 1998, I'd probably say Bret. But HBK's comeback was filled with classics and as well as solid/memorable matches, so he takes the lead and by quite a lot too.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
its between eddie & bret.

Last edited:

sid the kid

Rookie
Daps
It's Shawn and pretty easily.

Bret's career died after 1997 while Shawn prospered from 2002 on.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
For last place apparently

shawn has the most matches with a hype machine behind em, but i cant say he legitimately has more memorable matches than the other two.

like alot of these shawn "classics" are just good matches with the wwf logo on the screen. in fairness, you can say the same for alot of bret's chit too.

its all close tho.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Easily HBK...This is like asking whats more memorable, losing your virginity or that time you jerked off in a sock