Spinoff: Ladies, Tell Us Stories of Men Being Oblivious to Your Advances

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I was having sex with my ex, had to pee and came back and he was watching tv, I asked if his dikk was still hard and he looked at it, said yeah and kept watching tv. I had to explicitly say I wanted to have sex before he turned the tv off.

Other than that I'm very straightforward whether it be flirting or initiating sex, I have no problem getting what I want.
bytches need to stop saying this, you cannot get ANYTHING you want :ufdup:

The girls who say this are usually the ones getting played :sas2:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
bytches need to stop saying this, you cannot get ANYTHING you want :ufdup:

The girls who say this are usually the ones getting played :sas2:

First of all don't refer to me as a bytch and since you apparently can't read I said "flirting or initiating sex" not anything you fukking moron.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
hHe type of girls who post on forums tend to be ugly introverted hoes. These ain't the kinda chicks ur checking for.

Daps
act like a bytch towards you

edit...aw it said stories :leon:

Ok well I crushin on a guy at my old job real hard and i thought he showed interest too. I started acting like a bytch towards him getting all smart mouthed er time he asked me a question. Obviously he couldnt see thru it and really thought i couldnt stand him. He ended up fukkin wit some other chick we worked with....i lawse :ehh:

So how exactly does this work cause I never understood it...

women do this to me all the time... they like me, I know they like me... but they always getting smart mouthed and all that stuff

how do I take that and turn it into a touchdown?

what is she waiting for me to do?

women's perspective only, brehs, :myman: before some of ya'll roll through on that

"sl-sl-slap her of course... and wh-wh-when she hits the floor, pick her up and throw her over your shoulder and take her home." :sitdown:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
So how exactly does this work cause I never understood it...

women do this to me all the time... they like me, I know they like me... but they always getting smart mouthed and all that stuff

how do I take that and turn it into a touchdown?

what is she waiting for me to do?

women's perspective only, brehs, :myman: before some of ya'll roll through on that

"sl-sl-slap her of course... and wh-wh-when she hits the floor, pick her up and throw her over your shoulder and take her home." :sitdown:
Because I'm waiting on u to understand my complicated self and be my man

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
que pasa?

I dont understand. You're speaking another language right now.

Break it down further for us coli brehs that don't understand the way a woman's mental process works. :sas2:
Theres two types of females in this world: Women that are mature enough to show that they are into by being very nice and flirtacious and then u have the Helga Patakis (me) who are too insecure/immature to come out and say how much they like u but gives u just as much attention by being a bytch. :mlaff: