Spinoff: Ladies, Tell Us Stories of Men Being Oblivious to Your Advances

Daps
Theres two types of females in this world: Women that are mature enough to show that they are into by being very nice and flirtacious and then u have the Helga Patakis (me) who are too insecure/immature to come out and say how much they like u but gives u just as much attention by being a bytch. :mlaff:

And you think that's okay? :sas1:

Do the helga patakis among you ever get together and wonder why you dont have a man?

and don't take that the wrong way... :whoa:

but I'm just saying... for instance, a woman that's doing that to me right now... if I say two words to her, she's trying to snap on me and all that... so I just say forget it and don't even talk to her

and as far as I know, that's what most men will do

So what are ya'll waiting for? you want a brotha to walk up to you and when you start trying to talk reckless, grab you by the hips and be like "shuddup"?

is that scenario :noah:-worthy to you?

I'm honestly trying to understand

in Helga Patakis perfect world, what is the preferred next move for a man to make after there has been enough attitude established? :sas2:

Daps
It's cool. Most women suck at flirting and have no game. Y'all don't need to. Y'all have ass, t*ts, and a vagina.

Sometimes it's frustrating though, cuz then nikkas gotta be extra professor X perceptive sometimes to pick up on shyt.

If a woman ain't got the good sense to tell me that she wants me, then I ain't got time for her :camby:

What she scared for?

I don't want a scared woman, that was too afraid to go after what she wanted

I'm not saying be extra thirsty about it but some of this stuff these women saying in this thread is ridiculous

"I asked him to tutor me"

what does that mean?

He prolly swerved you cause you tried to play games, and I don't blame him :russ:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm the worst when it comes to hints. I mean, technically I have an excuse, but I've had chicks literally flick their hair in my face to get my attention and I was just like :leostare: - then they walk away like ":comeon: you coulda had the p*ssy, you dumb fukk"

:snoop:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I'm the worst when it comes to hints. I mean, technically I have an excuse, but I've had chicks literally flick their hair in my face to get my attention and I was just like :leostare: - then they walk away like ":comeon: you coulda had the p*ssy, you dumb fukk"

:snoop:

I don't get how a woman flinging her hair is flirting :mindblown: Makes no sense

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't get how a woman flinging her hair is flirting :mindblown: Makes no sense

Neither do I, but those are the "subtle" social cues. Apparently, if a girl shows you her neck when she talks to you, it means she likes you. Apparently, anyway. I had to read some of this shyt in books and actually observe people do this - my doctor that diagnosed me with autism told me to anyway, so I did. What I know now is that subtext and non-verbal communication is the gateway. It's very hard to read but once you do that, it's a little easier to tell. Sometimes though, I'm on default and girls do all types of shyt and I just don't clock till like hours later, then I'm like :damn:

Sometimes girls do all that shyt though and they ain't even feeling you, so as far as I'm concerned I'm at least a little dubious about all that shyt :russ:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
And you think that's okay? :sas1:

Do the helga patakis among you ever get together and wonder why you dont have a man?

and don't take that the wrong way... :whoa:

but I'm just saying... for instance, a woman that's doing that to me right now... if I say two words to her, she's trying to snap on me and all that... so I just say forget it and don't even talk to her

and as far as I know, that's what most men will do

So what are ya'll waiting for? you want a brotha to walk up to you and when you start trying to talk reckless, grab you by the hips and be like "shuddup"?

is that scenario :noah:-worthy to you?

I'm honestly trying to understand

in Helga Patakis perfect world, what is the preferred next move for a man to make after there has been enough attitude established? :sas2:

@Marty Kaan

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikkas in here askin women for advice on signs... FROM WOMEN :mindblown:
They don't know what the fukk is goin on no more than you do fool (this thread is proof) :mjlol:
Women are subconscious, there's no overt shyt goin on like with men. You nikkas are askin em to tell you what to do and they're like "Fool i BEEN tellin your dumb ass" :damn:

When it comes to signs to approach women you need to study their body language, mainly eye contact

If she gives you a blank, dead stare she ain't feelin you :birdman:
If she stares at you and looks down it usually means she's embarrassed/intimidated. This is good (not great , but good). It's better for women to be a little scared than indifferent :wow:
If she stares at you with that inviting sparkle, it's obviously a go :shaq:
My favorite is the stare, look down with a slight smile and/or hair fix, then look back up. When she do some shyt like that i know we cookin with grease! :smugbiden:

You have to look at women and NOT LOOK AWAY. At least long enough to get information. Your eyes are your biggest weapon. Look and learn nikkas :youngsabo:

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
I don't know what you guys are talking about koz I am ugly. :jawalrus::smugdraper:

pTq8B6k6c.png

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on how you rock it, but I feel you.

Check it out though, if you want to stand out then you gotta dress different from most other nikkas. Wear brands most nikkas wouldn't look at. Combine things in a way that most dudes wouldn't. Incorporate more colour. Most dudes are afraid of colours and while other nikkas will think you're suspect women (and artsy ppl) LOVE that shyt, cuz it's different, shows you're comfortable in your own skin, and if it looks good it means you're stylish.

Peacock theory my dude.

Bingo homie @FLYINHAWAIIAN

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
act like a bytch towards you

edit...aw it said stories :leon:

Ok well I crushin on a guy at my old job real hard and i thought he showed interest too. I started acting like a bytch towards him getting all smart mouthed er time he asked me a question. Obviously he couldnt see thru it and really thought i couldnt stand him. He ended up fukkin wit some other chick we worked with....i lawse :ehh:

You're my kinda chick. As long as you're talking, I can eat that shyt talkin all day

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly because women are allowed to act a certain way like they can easily ask for hugs and stuff at work without much fear of backlash , some female coworkers touch my shoulders while I sit at my desk women or compliment my shirts at work as I tend to dress nicely or my cologne . I can't think every woman wants to get with me . Also I'm in a field that has more women than men working in it and when a bunch of women are In one office :snoop: they are worse than men with

what field homie? always curious where the hunnies are at