Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Spoiler them shyts mofukkas :damn:
I think Finn gets got by Kylo and that's the body we see Rey crying over in them trailers. All cause of the brown jacket.
I hope Kylo body all them lame fukks
star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-07.jpg

star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-12.jpg

Just ordered from HotToys :blessed:

Last edited:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Its the best star wars movie yet but :mindblown: discounting TFA what was your best one?

i know im gonna get some flack for this but imo episode 3 was my favorite one. i liked the direction alot. storywise i feel its not as complex or earth shattering as all the theories and hype around it, but there are alot of good character reveals.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
4hGKhcZ.gif

You on an NDA or can you talk freely in the spoiler thread/PM?

I still have a point or two I need cleared up.

yes, definitley an NDA. i cant mention anything without getting revoked. i say just wait, next thursday is right around the corner. it is worth the anticipation in waiting for it.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
definitley. its wayyyy more twists than trailers lead, i cant go to deep without spoiling but i will say imo it is the best star wars movie yet.

I'm a bit confused, you say storywise it's disappointing but then you say it has more twists than people expect and it's the best Star Wars film. Is it possible for you to elaborate a bit more without spoiling?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, definitley an NDA. i cant mention anything without getting revoked. i say just wait, next thursday is right around the corner. it is worth the anticipation in waiting for it.
:beli: If there was a screening someone would have already snitched on the star wars leaks reddit. Also,I doubt they would be able to trace you back from a post on the coli so the whole NDA is:wtb:.
come on breh.