Starfield Potentially Delayed Again According To SteamDB Leak

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I think we all knew late 2023 was more likely than early 2023 based on the footage we've seen and stuff we heard about behind the scenes of them calling the game the next Cyberpunk.

Now, December 29, 2023 is very likely a placeholder date – that would be a very strange time to release a major game – but it could indicate that a late 2023 release is more likely than an early 2023 release for Starfield. Bethesda has almost always stuck with holiday releases for their big games, after all. Of course, take all this with a grain of salt for now. Could Microsoft and Bethesda update us on the status of Starfield soon? Let’s hope so.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Not a problem, take their time to create quality instead of rushing out something that's trash and hoping to fix it with patches

Yeah, Bethesda especially should take as much time as they need based on their history of bugs in their games + the whole fiasco with Cyberpunk and BF2042 being released broken. I dont think people will have the same kinda tolerance as they did in the past for bugs and glitches.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, Bethesda especially should take as much time as they need based on their history of bugs in their games + the whole fiasco with Cyberpunk and BF2042 being released broken. I dont think people will have the same kinda tolerance as they did in the past for bugs and glitches.

Agree 100%

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think we all knew late 2023 was more likely than early 2023 based on the footage we've seen and stuff we heard about behind the scenes of them calling the game the next Cyberpunk.

People thought that game was an early 2023 game? Since the delay I assumed it was November 2023 at best.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Sadly people will have tolerance. Since Oblivion for me i have seen modders fix issues with communitity patches and i think they take advantage of that. It is going to be a buggy mess, people are going to buy it and some of those are going to fix it. People are conditioned to buy and support what might as well be beta versions.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not a problem, take their time to create quality instead of rushing out something that's trash and hoping to fix it with patches
That sounds good when you say it out loud and I'm not even against the sentiment. Take as long as you need to get it right. However, we all know that no matter how long they take, it's going to have a ton of bugs when it drops and it's still gonna need a bunch of patches. That's just how games work nowadays.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@CoolinInTheCut you weren’t gonna bold the very first sentence in the article saying that it’s very likely a placeholder date? :skip:

Or the fact that the article itself says it was for a “package” that could also be something like a season pass or DLC instead of the actual game?

It’s almost as if you posted a totally speculative article and tried to pass it off as actual news :picard:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
@CoolinInTheCut you weren’t gonna bold the very first sentence in the article saying that it’s very likely a placeholder date? :skip:

Or the fact that the article itself says it was for a “package” that could also be something like a season pass or DLC instead of the actual game?

It’s almost as if you posted a totally speculative article and tried to pass it off as actual news :picard:

You seriously believe the game is coming early 2023?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thread went one way... He thought it was gonna go another.:skip: