Starfield Potentially Delayed Again According To SteamDB Leak

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Oh really? Because this was me in Courtdog’s ”Wolverine is rumored to be multiplat“ thread

Funny enough, you had multiple posts in that thread after me as well. Maybe you’re just seeing what you want to see and ignoring the facts :troll:

You're comparing an obvious troll thread to a leak from Steam lol.

If you believe Starfield is coming out in the first half of 2023 just say that then.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
That game looks like a hot pack of mid. I do not know what ppl see in it.

Plus, if they can't even over hype it, that means it's gonna be another release that they adding on to and hotfixing months after release.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
That sounds good when you say it out loud and I'm not even against the sentiment. Take as long as you need to get it right. However, we all know that no matter how long they take, it's going to have a ton of bugs when it drops and it's still gonna need a bunch of patches. That's just how games work nowadays.
Cyberpunk got delayed twice :mjlol:
Delays aren't promises that the game will be fine on release

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you frontin :ohhh:
Lol nah, I'm not hyped for very many triple A games anymore.(outside of Nintendo games)

Closet thing coming soon would be gow2 in Nov, I'm excited to play a lot of games but typically triple A games don't really do it for me anymore.

The next triple A game I'm actually super hyped for is Street fighter 6

Edit: 1st party exclusive wise*

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
people weird for hating on bethesda

I understand though

nikkas talking about buggy games like you cant type any game and see the same shyt
I do think this one looks mid but with bethesda controlling it, I dont see how it cant be playable for over a year