Starfield Potentially Delayed Again According To SteamDB Leak

rdj

Pro
Daps
How is it delayed again when they never confirmed early 2023?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yeahhhhh I would rather Bugthesia microwave the shyt to death, instead of it sending the product out doughy :huhldup:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You seriously believe the game is coming early 2023?

Bethesda themselves said first half of 2023 which is the best source we have on the matter

You posted a totally speculative article with a placeholder date for what may not even be the actual game and made a clickbait thread, ignoring the very first sentence in the name of #StanBabble :unimpressed:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
How is it delayed again when they never confirmed early 2023?
The real question is why are Sony stans so pressed about the release date of a game they won't be playing? All these exclusives that are supposedly keeping them fed, but every moment of free time is concern trolling :skip: . Makes as much sense as Meach or PS5 talking about GOW Ragnarok or the Remastered Remake of the Director's Definitive Cut TLOU GOTY Edition Remaster :skip:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Bethesda themselves said first half of 2023 which is the best source we have on the matter

You posted a totally speculative article with a placeholder date for what may not even be the actual game and made a clickbait thread, ignoring the very first sentence in the name of #StanBabble :unimpressed:

I'm just posting the news, and this is the latest leak from Steam. Take it however you want to.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm just posting the news, and this is the latest leak from Steam. Take it however you want to.

Nah stand on your concern trolling like a man :umad:

If you were interested in posting news, you’d post actual news instead of reaching for clickbait thread titles where even the sources say “it’s very likely just a placeholder”

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Nah stand on your concern trolling like a man :umad:

If you were interested in posting news, you’d post actual news instead of reaching for clickbait thread titles where even the sources say “it’s very likely just a placeholder”

Fam I dont see you complaining about concern trolling in the million other leak and rumor threads on PS related topics lmao. You just mad cause its Xbox this time lol.

The subject clearly states "POTENTIALLY" delayed anyways, so you just seeing what you wanna see. Again, probably because its Xbox related.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Fam I dont see you complaining about concern trolling in the million other leak and rumor threads on PS related topics lmao. You just mad cause its Xbox this time lol.

The subject clearly states "POTENTIALLY" delayed anyways, so you just seeing what you wanna see. Again, probably because its Xbox related.

Oh really? Because this was me in Courtdog’s ”Wolverine is rumored to be multiplat“ thread

Xbox replying to a Deadpool promo tweet does not equal “rumors” that the future Wolverine game is coming to Xbox:unimpressed:

Funny enough, you had multiple posts in that thread after me as well. Maybe you’re just seeing what you want to see and ignoring the facts :troll: