Stephen A Smith brought up "Black on Black crime" while speaking on Mike Brown on First Take

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
:camby: No he brought up "Black in Black crime" in correlation to Black people not having the same emotions or speaking out when one of us are killed in our own communities, which is simply untrue. He made zero mention of what you're speaking of.
What about "energy" do you not understand.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
You nikkas are stupid. He was right to bring up black on black crime, simply because he want those same people use that same energy to stop that violence as well. The c00ns are the nikkas who didn't get it.

fukk you to the depths of the hell..what about 80% white on white crime? such an moronic point, black people live next to other black people, who are they supposed to have conflict with? and people do actually march and shyt, but since your wonderful media will not cover it.. it didn't happen did it..:camby:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
He's just trolling Tariq and DOUBLING DOWN on his stances. He knows the "what about B-on-B crime" deflection has been parodied in his name, so that's probably why he threw it out there.

calh45

Cal
Daps
You nikkas are stupid. He was right to bring up black on black crime, simply because he want those same people use that same energy to stop that violence as well. The c00ns are the nikkas who didn't get it.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What does black on black crime have to do with the systemic coverup of a murder? The medical investigator didn't take pictures of Mike Brown's crime scene in the street (WHICH IS HIS ONLY fukkING JOB) and when they asked why he said, "His camera's battery died".....they didn't take any other investigative steps at the scene. Just let the kid die then tried their best to figure out how to get the cop out of it.

YOU are the one seeing the wrong shyt. The anger is justified.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
It's funny reading these post of people who think they know you, your motives, and your activities. More emotional drivel and self serving do nothing outrage, that will die down next week or month, once holidays get here.

calh45

Cal
Daps
It's funny reading these post of people who think they know you, your motives, and your activities. More emotional drivel and self serving do nothing outrage, that will die down next week or month, once holidays get here.

:russ:

I never say shyt like this on here ever, but there is absolutely no fukking way that you are black.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

Of course the ones in those communities marching won't be televised for you, so you can get on here and hit us with your inane, white co-opted "black on black " drivel, hot takes.. And of course like a text book dunce you reduce the pain and despair people feel to "fake caring"

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Of course the ones in those communities marching won't be televised for you, so you can get on here and hit us with your inane, white co-opted "black on black " drivel, hot takes.. And of course like a text book dunce you reduce the pain and despair people feel to "fake caring"

I'm glad you know me and my deeds.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Young nikkas and their rerun rebuttals. This shyt ain't new. Young black man shot by or beaten by police, verdict sent down not guilty, protesters march, uprise, revolt, riot, loot, burn ect... This has been the answer to everyone of these so-called miscarriages of justice and it hasn't gotten anyone anywhere, except for rinse and repeat. Stop leading with emotions all the god damn time, it's insane.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why don't you come out here to the Southside of Chicago and get involved in my youth violence program or help organize one of my peace walks or "safe passage" seminars? Come to Englewood or the Eastside and show support for my substance abuse program because CLEARLY, the effort we put forth doesn't happen because apparently you and SAS think otherwise about what happens in the community.

I'd be upset about it but "It's funny reading these post of people who think they know you, your motives, and your activities."

:camby:

Last edited: