Stephen A Smith brought up "Black on Black crime" while speaking on Mike Brown on First Take

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Can we stop making threads about what that fukk ass nikka says? We know what time it is with him.

And stop watching First Take period.
Yeah I agree but I really think people like this drama. I know people like him going to say stuff I disagree with since people are different but caring that much about it not so much. I think its human nature though because a lot of people get really charged up about what nobody's on twitter and Facebook say and I'm like y'all crazy for letting them have that type of control over your emotions. You know what you believe if somebody thinks otherwise and isn't trolling I'll listen but at the end of the day unless you come with next level stuff I'm still going to have the same opinion as before.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Instead of using his platform to speak on the actual rallies that take place to speak out against the black criminal element in places like where he grew up, he prefers to stick to the white fed script of "why don't they protest against black on black crime."

Funny...I know the brother that runs the Jamaica YMCA that Steve attended growing up who actively helps those in need in the community and has a let's stop crime rally in queens yearly. Instead of bringing light to that, he rather keep the dollars rolling in being the black face attacking black culture.

It is what it is

Last edited:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
just saw this segment. stephen a always comes thru with the soft voice, and talking more than he needs to without saying anything.

but the part that makes me roll my eyes even more is when the "empathetic" skip bayless chimes in after with the puppy eyes & thanks stephen a for expressing his feelings. stop it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His his whole statement wasn't bad and I was ready to shyt on him, soon as he brought that up I knew this thread would get made lol

Worst part was Cari's little statement, bytch can't say anything without sounding stilted and scripted

This....I can't stand Cari, something about her I don't like. I don't understand why the Coli :cape: on Cari. You can tell she's fake as hell.

SAS just :snoop:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
This....I can't stand Cari, something about her I don't like. I don't understand why the Coli :cape: on Cari. You can tell she's fake as hell.

SAS just :snoop:
She's just awkward as fukk...tries too hard to force a personality and still doesn't know how to moderate a convo even tho she's been hosting for so long. Plus that mop top wig she been rocking :mjlol:

She's still a bad bytch but I get excited whenever she's sick or on vacation like "oh damn this might actually be a good show" lol

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
He's right...

backbreaker65 and SAS see the macro picture

95 percent of the coli, internet militants and the idiots in Ferguson only see the micro

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas are stupid. He was right to bring up black on black crime, simply because he want those same people use that same energy to stop that violence as well. The c00ns are the nikkas who didn't get it.
The majority of black on black crimes result in a prosecution. They are more than likely to get caught and sent to jail for their crimes. This is different, this guy is getting away with it. This isn't about just the crime, it's about the INJUSTICE. Learn the difference and wake up.

We fight against crime and drugs in our streets period. Just because it's not making national news doesn't mean we ain't out here fighting. My church hosts a Taking It To The Streets event even year. We march, give out food and clothes to the needy, and bring in motivational speakers.

Crime don't have a color. There's no hue in this shyt.