Stephen A Smith brought up "Black on Black crime" while speaking on Mike Brown on First Take

Thizzlam

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone please explain why Allen Iverson was and/or is so close to dude? I'm thoroughly confused as AI is one of my top 3 favorite athletes of all-time along with Bonds and T.O.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Can someone please explain why Allen Iverson was and/or is so close to dude? I'm thoroughly confused as AI is one of my top 3 favorite athletes of all-time along with Bonds and T.O.
SAS strikes me as the type of brother that acts completely different when he's not around white folks... We all know the type..

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:banderas: Truth
And of course, crime rate has fallen down by 40% since 2000. No one wants to point that out :sas1:
That's because of increased numbers of incarceration.

Criminals are given hash and tougher sentences.
All the dope boys are doing a 100 years minimum

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I hate this whole "Black on Black" crime argument..

When does a black man kill another black man, and doesn't go to jail for it?

He must not understand that people aren't protesting because of the crime. It's because Zimmerman and Darren Wilson kill black men and walk away free

And that has NOTHING to do with Black on Black crime

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I hate this whole "Black on Black" crime argument..

When does a black man kill another black man, and doesn't go to jail for it?

He must not understand that people aren't protesting because of the crime. It's because Zimmerman and Darren Wilson kill black men and walk away free

And that has NOTHING to do with Black on Black crime
Nope.

Most hood murders are unsolved.

They have a no snitching code bruh.
Don't tell me you don't know this.

Dem goons in chicago who murdered lil Jojo are still walking.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I quoted twice because this is just :wow:. Real shyt man :salute:

I am :mindblown: at how people keep parroting this "bu...bu...but black on black crime" bullshyt and nobody ever points this stuff out. There are protests and rallies for murdered black kids across the country all the time, it's just not an interesting enough topic for the media to cover. There is no controversy or means of shytting on black folk so it's not considered relevant. It's only relevant when some shyt pops off or there is a great chance of shyt popping off. And then they turn around and say "where is all this for black on black crime" :snoop:.

We dont even have to go so far as pointing out the tireless efforts and countless protests to combat black on black crime (and black crime is in a free fall the last 20 years), lets just apply a basic logic test:

Now if one of Steven A's good black friends, or a black relative, was openly shot and killed by another black man, and left to die in the streets like a dog, mean to tell me he wouldnt care and seek justice because the killer is black? He would just say..."ahh, cant worry about my dead friend, 'cause the killer is black"? A mother wouldnt care about seeking justice for her dead son because the killer is black? Is that what we supposedly do? This is part of the black DNA and "culture"?

This is "The Lie", that we hear so often about. The lie that used for sinister purposes (in this case to suppress justice and further injure blacks). Steven A. knows its a lie, and yet he says it anyway. He is very successful but his soul is rotting.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that's why anybody saying black on black crime is ignorant at minimum to me saying such foolishness. Go do your googles and learn something before parroting that stupid stuff

I agree the black people shoot black people line is over said.

Black people attributing to 53% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008 while being only 12% of the population needs to be discussed though.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
That's because of increased numbers of incarceration.

Criminals are given hash and tougher sentences.
All the dope boys are doing a 100 years minimum
There is no increase of incarceration of black people, you idiot :what: The numbers of blacks entering prison are declining. You should know this by now. That's whats wrong with people like you. You have a fukking smartphones and other mobile devices to stay in tune with the latest current events and trends online on tip of your fingers, but want to stay ignorant:snoop:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
There is no increase of incarceration of black people, you idiot :what: The numbers of blacks entering prison are declining. You should know this by now. That's whats wrong with people like you. You have a fukking smartphones and other mobile devices to stay in tune with the latest current events and trends online on tip of your fingers, but want to stay ignorant:snoop:
incarcerating criminals and putting them away for years is the reason why crime has dropped over the years.

We need tougher crime laws if we are to eradicate black on black crime.

Compared to the general population % wise, there are more black people in the prison than whites.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You lost in the first place for watching that 2hr troll show on ESPN called first take :yeshrug:

Anybody watching this show on anything but a Monday during the NFL season is just willingly buying a ticket aboard the troll train where everyday they serve massa tea with a side of c00n...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is "The Lie", that we hear so often about. The lie that used for sinister purposes (in this case to suppress justice and further injure blacks). Steven A. knows its a lie, and yet he says it anyway. He is very successful but his soul is rotting.
How much is ESPN paying him? The streets need to know exactly how much his soul is worth.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
SAS strikes me as the type of brother that acts completely different when he's not around white folks... We all know the type..

This is a gimmick. Before SAS got his show cancelled, he was pro black and pretty legit. When they brought him back, he got fitted for those tap dancing shoes. Which is why he fell back real quick when Michelle Beadle punked him out. He's all about the money instead of his pride.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you come out here to the Southside of Chicago and get involved in my youth violence program or help organize one of my peace walks or "safe passage" seminars? Come to Englewood or the Eastside and show support for my substance abuse program because CLEARLY, the effort we put forth doesn't happen because apparently you and SAS think otherwise about what happens in the community.

I'd be upset about it but "It's funny reading these post of people who think they know you, your motives, and your activities."

:camby:

Bet all of these programs are funded by Bruce Wayne :mjpls: