Steve Harvey: "Ladies if you're talking to an atheist walk away"

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I'm jyst not seeing where it can help push society forward, especially at this point :ld:

That is a fair point.
The current state of Christianity and Islam is that they are reacting to the world changing around them
as opposed to when they were the driving force changing the world.

But please don't dismiss the absolute value, these two have brought and could continue to bring (once they get they're shyt together).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, I am confused. Should be people holistically disregard a belief system they If like/identify with because of a few bad apples? I'm sure a lot of people identify as atheist and have not idea of whoever's comments.

I don't think people become atheist (a "religion") to feel racially accepted. Does racial acceptance by everyone who shares a belief have to precede a feeling on non-belief or something?

Atheism is supposedly built on a foundation of logic......Do you think that believing another group of people is inferior based on hue is logical....?

I don't. I think its quite the opposite......These 2 thoughts can't occupy the same space in a so called logical thinker.....Matter of fact, it somewhat discredits his claim as a logical thinker...Racism is such a poisonous thought....Its akin to draining a whole reservoir because someone pee'd in it...

1000s of gallons of water is no longer viable because of 6 ounces of piss.....

That's how malignant and corruptive racist thinking is......If he has those types of thoughts, I have to give all of his proposed thesis a side eye....

Logic and Insanity does not come from the same place.....and being racist is a form of insanity

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
:russ: The way you completely dismiss science as if it's no big deal and hasn't contributed to virtually every major breakthrough that has benefitted mankind. Of course. Besides THAT, what else is there to put your faith into?
What else should people have faith in, besides the scientific system that questions and re-questions itself until all answers lead to the same results that ultimately become fact.

Well, maybe love.

But good lord, the arrogance of your question is just staggering.
My major is science. I didn't dismiss anything.
Type paragraphs based on assumptions brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
who said that?

and darwin wasn't an eugenicist, fukking idiot.

Hit dog will holler.....And you are in no place to call someone an idiot.............:mjlol:

Yall lil atheist nikkas so emotional....DId I hurl an insult at you? I just stated an opinion and you result to name calling....

Shame on you.........

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
whose morals are you following when you ignore the bible?

Are you saying atheists can't love anything or anyone?

Who said I lack values? Do you follow the values of the bible?

Whats to understand? That theres no evidence for god in understanding how the universe works?

Must be nice just saying "god did it" for everything.
I never said I ignore the bible.
I never said you lacked values
I follow the values of the bible to the best of my ability
As for understanding that would be understand the bible and the world around us.
If you think that the universe just came from science than how do u explain science ? Why do we have science? Where did it come from?
How is science able to make us so much more intelligent than every other living creature?

Why are we the perfect distance from the sun. Why is it that we are the only planet that can support life?

You can say whatever you want. My beliefs are too strong for your little rants.

semtex

:)
Daps
I never said I ignore the bible.
I never said you lacked values
I follow the values of the bible to the best of my ability
As for understanding that would be understand the bible and the world around us.
If you think that the universe just came from science than how do u explain science ? Why do we have science? Where did it come from?
How is science able to make us so much more intelligent than every other living creature?

Why are we the perfect distance from the sun. Why is it that we are the only planet that can support life?

You can say whatever you want. My beliefs are too strong for your little rants.
The bible doesn't answer any of those questions you just asked :denzelol: and no "because God" is not an answer.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Atheism is supposedly built on a foundation of logic......Do you think that believing another group of people is inferior based on hue is logical....?
Thats not atheism.

Atheism is one thing:

its an answer to the question: "Do you believe in god(s)?"

Thats it.

What you're talking about is a perversion of evolutionary biology called eugenics.

Don't make this mistake again.

I don't. I think its quite the opposite......These 2 thoughts can't occupy the same space in a so called logical thinker.....Matter of fact, it somewhat discredits his claim as a logical thinker...Racism is such a poisonous thought....Its akin to draining a whole reservoir because someone pee'd in it...

1000s of gallons of water is no longer viable because of 6 ounces of piss.....

That's how malignant and corruptive racist thinking is......If he has those types of thoughts, I have to give all of his proposed thesis a side eye....

Logic and Insanity does not come from the same place.....and being racist is a form of insanity
Whether or not your god exists has NO bearing on the flawed science of eugenics.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Everything has a genesis...........and did you reach this system of non belief with no outside stimuli whatsoever?

It's not a system, I just don't believe and I don't think I ever realky have before. I used to ask "why" alot and I was never satisfied with the answers.

I remember I prayed once when I was maybe 9 years old and after I was finished I thought that it was weird and never did it again :ld:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Everything has a genesis...........and did you reach this system of non belief with no outside stimuli whatsoever?
Stop speaking like someone who didn't pay attention in science class.

That shyt irks the fukk outta me.

You dumb a$$holes stay trying to bump your gums with your discovery channel level of how the world works then try to say something smart with this falsely inflated sense of confidence.

You don't even know half the words you're using. Its fukking embarassing.

Tell me why you don't believe in Zeus, and i'll tell you why I don't believe in your "Jesus"