Steve Harvey: "Ladies if you're talking to an atheist walk away"

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like Steve Harvey for other reasons but idk why so many people in here are dikkriding atheism. Some of ya'll coli militants would be flipping shyt if you found out what some of the atheist think about you as a black person. Especially the race realist dawkins. That dude wouldn't be caught mixing his gene pool with black people. To them black inferiority is the logical and rational answer based on the objective statistical data. :mjlol:

"I am apt to suspect the Négroes to be naturally inferior to the Whites. There scarcely ever was a civilized nation of that complexion, nor even any individual, eminent either in action or in speculation. No ingenious manufacture among them, no arts, no sciences...
-David Hume
:dahell:

You take a quote that 1 atheist intellectual said and use that to denigrade all atheists as racist?

How convenient of you. That's amazing.
Seriously. It is.
If only someone could find a single racist comment from a Christian and use that to denigrate all Christians as racists. Man, that would be something...

:sas1:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Pretty much...One of the fathers of atheism says there is no God and that blacks are inferior, and concluded this based off intellect and logic...:krs:

And this is who atheist nikkas choose to co-sign....:pachaha:

How is there a "father" of atheism :what:?

It's not something that was made up or discovered

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Hitler was catholic, dumbass.

No he was not, he was raised Catholic but then ditched that for atheism, and I could post quote after quote if you want me to.

He incorporated forms of weird pagan-Aryan spiritual beliefs.

Stalin was also raised Catholic, but evidently ditched that for atheism.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Atheists should only deal with other atheists but even the atheists know that many atheist women arent suitable mates for raising a family so they try to creep into the angelic realm and steal one of our girls. Then they sit around and complain when they're kids are going to church. A very selfish and self centered race.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
so believing in some deity, no matter how illogical even if its a completely different deity, is better than nothing at all?
Yes it's better than nothing at all. But if he is not a Christian it still wouldn't be an option to me.
And you think it's illogical. I don't.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
:dahell:

You take a quote that 1 atheist intellectual said and use that to denigrade all atheists as racist?

How convenient of you. That's amazing.
Seriously. It is.
If only someone could find a single racist comment from a Christian and use that to denigrate all Christians as racists. Man, that would be something...

:sas1:

I think I might be become a pastor because it would be so easy to control the black masses that way. :mjlol:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christians in here reaching as usual. :pachaha:

Me not believing in God has absolutely nothing to do with David Hume. So I could care less what he thinks about black people. :snoop:

Go back to sucking ya'll Jew-God's cock. :pachaha:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
These people live in the modern world and christianity/Islam is the antithesis of change and progress, it was never meant for that. It's not a stretch of the imagination to conclude that everyone of us "sin" everyday, but religious peeps wanna act like their's doest count much because they're affiliated :heh:

So many rules in y'alls book get bent everyday, so how are you all different from nonbelievers and skeptics :mjpls:?

Christianity/Islam the antithesis of change and progress?

This is the stupidest most asinine statement I have ever read.

Christianity and Islam have contributed more to the advancement of Humanity than any other catalyst.

Advancements in the arts, sciences, mathematics, philosophy, technology all came from Christianity and Islam.

Everything you have is thanks to the modern world being built from Christianity and Islam.

But it's the antithesis for change?

Buddhism maybe. :ehh:

Christianity and Islam?

FOH :russ:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please tell me why if you are a atheist would you want to date someone who has a totally different belief system than you do? :sas2:

If I'm a nurse and against abortion I wouldn't be working at a abortion clinic

Didn't your girl get an abortion behind your back?

Not very Christian-like. Maybe you should take your own advice. :sas2: