Stories and Angles that YOU liked that are universally shytted on......

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know people found the “higher power” reveal disappointing, but it’s so funny it worked for me.

It is the trash black scorpion 2.o.

Not to mention. Mcmahon stole Christopher Daniel gimmick and fukked it up. When all he had to do was just hire Daniel to be his new main event heel. When wwf had no real heels at all. Plus have no idea how to book a real heel.
Plus never did and still do not.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Steiner vs HHH was dope as fukk. The pose down, bench press, and push up competitions were fukking hilarious, and I loved their contrast.

Same thing with Evolution vs Goldberg...dude put a fukkin bounty out on Goldberg on some 85 shyt :dead:

This shyt was horrible and was made to purposefully bury steiner on an injured leg.

Cripple ache versus Goldberg was trash too.
Y'all never wrote no reviews.

So you think that shyt is good. Till you put that shyt in print. Then you know how trash it is.

Art Barr

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This shyt was horrible and was made to purposefully bury steiner on an injured leg.

Cripple ache versus Goldberg was trash too.
Y'all never wrote no reviews.

So you think that shyt is good. Till you put that shyt in print. Then you know how trash it is.

Art Barr

Where do you write your reviews for?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Where do you write your reviews for?

I have always written reviews here in this community for a quarter century.
Since my first post here ever.
I was given props as the best poster.
Way before the usual suspects rocked here in this community.
previously before that. I was the best poster since i started originally at daveyd.com, too. Starting in 1997.
Now when this community was attacked. Back when dark knight came out. I was forced to migrate or pivot. To rottentomatoes.com.
Where my page there fratured rhe highest rated reviews for the entitr site in percentile. Before they chsnged formats to that bullshyt they have now. where i made super frogsplash death mountain. Just as an outlet cause grassroots in hiphop. I have been regarded in real life.
as the best rap critic ever. By my own contemporaries.

which later on. Lead to me being that prolific. I actually had someone trying to imposter me on other sites. When after 1998. I never posted nowhere else on the net besides here. Which lead celebs who were violated by this imposter. To come to this community and attack me.
let's just say that did not end well for said celebs. Yet I got to the bottom of this and confronted and exposed said imposters.
That it is still crazy to me. That someone would try to imposter me. Then when I exposed who I am in real life. That also created more buzz. As i was actually a real grassroots rap industry underground headliner.
Plus the guy who actually created the profitability of all the products anyone anywhere ever used to get on the net.
Which killed the previous...
Idea.
Or mantra of no one cared online.
Or whatever else neg based bullshyt people made erroneously about surfing the web.

That just added to people acting cooler or crazier about me online.

Yet making reviews where i always kept it real. is why I am a draw online.
It is the first reason why I am legend.

The first thing online is to be:

The source meets Consumer reports

You are online to save people money and suggest an experience worthwhile culturally. That people in the culture of hiphop can enjoy.

Even if it takes them out their comfort zone.

Hence my reviews extending and Terra forming.
every subsection in this community. From health to hiphop.

In just wrasslin period.

even as it relates to this subforum.

You can not get anywhere.

unless you are scott keith with meets crz.

So gets to ranting.

Props for asking.

At least someone is smart enough to try to create a discovery. Of why I am above these motherfukkers online all time everywhere.

This is how you become legend.

I only am a review legend here. As I am a disciple and herald of goat level talent.
Where I would like everyone to be dope.

So again

What to take from this.
that is most important.

More source meets Consumer reports.
Meets be more like Scott Keith meets crz.

Props for asking

:salute:

now get to rantin'.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why have I never seen this :mjlol:

Omg :laff::laff:

nikka whut.

This is the funniest shyt ever in wrasslin history.

Big show I got yo daddy watch.

Even funnier than the death of boots the cat.
in smw with candido and mick Foley.

BIG BOSSMAN : BIG SHOW!!
I GOT YO DADDEH WATCH.

BIG SHOW RUNS UP RAMP.

Smack...
rossman goes upside big show head with a hammer.

Most hilarious shyt in wrasslin history.

This should be what is covered as.
A small portion of the little bit of great content.
featured in a polluted sea of trash of the attitude era tbh.

ART BARR

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ghatdam he was such a fukking dikkhead :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

He hadtrue fukking heat. A real old school heel.

I think because of JBL I thoroughly enjoyed Alberto Del Rio’s first run as well. In my mind he was a Mexican JBL.

Alberto del Rio first run was fine. Till mcmahon buried him for edge at mania. On some racist shyt. To protect the legacy of the son in law at mania.

Del Rio was also excellent when he came back in shape. Albeit from nefarious means and was in a great feud with big show of all people.

Now granted del Rio is an ass in real life. That would be exposed. Yet I feel if he was not buried initially in the wwe at mania his frisr year. Del Rio would have been a much bigger star l.
plus del rio would never have lost it.
to became a dead draw. That del rio's behavior precipitated.

Yet that initial burial at mania. Should be cited.
as what made del Rio crazy.
As it completely from afar. Destoryed his naivette and it trickled down.
into affecting his personal life.
in a neg based scorched earth fashion.
just like chyna never recovered from her burial and low balling from the son in law.
once mcmahon and the son in law. found out they could affect people like that. They just did it systemically. to everyone under the wwe umbrella. That luckily we still have wrasslin at all. As what mcmahon was up to. If mcmahon did not prep for his downfall.
by orchestrating this buyout.
by changing direction to children marketing. To entice and sell the wwe. All of wrasslin under his monopoly. would have been made to be taboo. Resulting in getting all of wrqsslin canceled by proxy. To not be around any longer. That is how corrosive the son in law and mcmahon.
systemically were and still are.

Art Barr