Stories and Angles that YOU liked that are universally shytted on......

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
maxresdefault.jpg

You've gone too far breh....... :mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Reverend D’Von :pachaha:

I thought it was refreshing to see D’von do something different other than the Dudley Boyz gimmick. He actually was getting reactions from it and there was potential for the character but he was stuck on Velocity. I will say that Batistia was miscasted to play the role of his bodyguard. It should’ve been someone else.

I loved this gimmick :pachaha: when he passed the collection basket to the audience :dead:
He was out here cutting promos where he’d lecture the crowd about the evils of beating your dikk :beli:

I thoroughly enjoyed JBL’s run as champ. He was such a insufferable a$$hole :mjlol:

When I found out people actually really hated his run it made it more delicious. He embraced that dikk head Republican Texan role 1000%.

From the theme music with that fukking Bull. The horns on the car. Clothesline from Hell. It always had me :dead:

I am crying :dead:

Man I’m about to go back on some of the fukkery from his run. He was a true old school heel. He always squeaked out wins by doing shady shyt :mjlol:
Every time someone who had heat with his opponent would run in at the end of his matches and cost the other guy the win, rendering him a complete afterthought :trash:. Dude that was 6’6 and 270+ being booked to look like a chump all match but still win. Hated that shyt :scusthov:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mordecai
Judas Mesias
Fake Kane/May 19th

I fukk with like 95% of supernal wrestling gimmicks :manny:

Onigumo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Simply the worst looking wrestling stable ever :dead:. I refuse to believe that they didn’t know how awful it would look while cooking it up. This made the shockmaster and the KISS demon seem cool by comparison :russ:
Tell me you don't stare at Haku in that mask and don't crack up laughing :russ:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Probably the Millionaires Club vs the younger WCW talent, issue is this was during WCW's final and shyt years

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Probably the Millionaires Club vs the younger WCW talent, issue is this was during WCW's final and shyt years

The old heads really didn't wanna play ball though either. People say "Hogan lost to Kidman!" but it was all nonsense and fukkery... he never actually put Kidman over.

I'm also not saying Kidman was the right guy for a push either :russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Drake not having ghostwriters. :troll:

The Tribal Chief storyline. :troll:

But seriously that whole HHH/Evolution run from 02 to 06 was *MUAH*
The JBL Administration on Smackdown was :ohlawd:
Crying Zeke and the Goons :shaq: