Stories and Angles that YOU liked that are universally shytted on......

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Anything Fiend Bray did except the Rollins and Goldberg match.

Everything with Bliss, Orton, Howdy. I fukked with.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'd co-sign Aces and Eights. Had a ton of potential only for TNA to TNA.

Probably the Millionaires Club vs the younger WCW talent, issue is this was during WCW's final and shyt years

That shyt was DOA when Bischoff had to repeat the same scissors joke to Sid 2-3 times in a sad attempt to get a pop

Crying Zeke and the Goons :shaq:

That Iron Phallus would not sell for anyone or anything :damn:

One could arguably say Ligginsverse > what actually was going on with WWE at that time. He could probably resurrect the Ligginsverse with TNA since they tape everything except the PPV's.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'd co-sign Aces and Eights. Had a ton of potential only for TNA to TNA.

That shyt was DOA when Bischoff had to repeat the same scissors joke to Sid 2-3 times in a sad attempt to get a pop

One could arguably say Ligginsverse > what actually was going on with WWE at that time. He could probably resurrect the Ligginsverse with TNA since they tape everything except the PPV's.
It annoyed the shyt out of me because it would be in regular results and spoilers but ngl it got over eventually 😆

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There's some... Come on down @puppetmaster I got one for us. Yes, The Black Scorpion angle. Let's revisit this, I watched it all unfold on WWE Network. It's trash BUT it had the outline of a good idea...

Hear me out. Someone from Sting's past... playing mind games with him... hiring goons to be his avatar... etc.. It's a good idea on paper.

The magic tricks and all that bullshyt and ultimately getting the outcome we got? Yeah, that's trash lol. But it could have worked if done right.

No.

Rant those episodes.
I bet after you have to put that bullshyt in print.

You realize how wrong you are.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I thought I was the only one who liked Stardust.

My favorite Cody tho was Dashing Cody Rhodes :wow:

Stardust was actually dope. Just like seven was dope.

Just those two committed to sus bullshyt to be buried ultimately.
By the same promotion that buried their father purposefully. Then tried to save face. When all those gimmicks were better than what Vince purposefully buried duhtay with.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Reverend D’Von :pachaha:

I thought it was refreshing to see D’von do something different other than the Dudley Boyz gimmick. He actually was getting reactions from it and there was potential for the character but he was stuck on Velocity. I will say that Batistia was miscasted to play the role of his bodyguard. It should’ve been someone else.

This shyt was trash.

Art Barr