Street Harassment [TW]

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Joking :smile:, but I wouldn't be surprised

And what are you even talking about :mjlol: it was a joke geez
You should :mjlol: At yourself. I said probably which doesn't mean you automatically did believe what was said just that I wouldn't be surprised and that we all do stuff like that.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You should :mjlol: At yourself. I said probably which doesn't mean you automatically did believe what was said just that I wouldn't be surprised and that we all do stuff like that.

Still not making sense :mjlol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't think I said because I don't have problems y'all shouldn't. I just disagreed with the rationale behind y'all "problem" and explained why. If they have a sign that says I don't want to be bothered I would. Outside of that how am I supposed to know? I'm not one of these stereotypical dudes y'all like to use when giving examples. I can tell if a chick avoiding eye contact, look upset, distracted, in a hurry, etc. I already do that. Like I said sometimes it works other times it don't :yeshrug:.
Well good for u. U sound like an exception to the rule, based on the experiences of women.

Regarding the street soliciting part don't get why people want to change what I said. I said y'all were cowards because you act like saying No to these dudes is some big hassle and I explained how simple it was to handle it.
Its not a big hassle once or twice. But having to say no to these people multiple times a day? shyt gets annoying. Have you ever been annoyed by somebody? I guess that makes u a coward too :comeon:

That doesn't equal you are a coward for not wanting to be street solicited at all. That's just some personal shyt regarding you feeling like you don't want to be talked to that I don't agree with.
So then what are some reasons to not want to be street solicited that you approve of, so that I can meet your standards of bravery lmao.

If it wasn't clear the first time that's what I meant regarding vendors. Like Ive told you before we just discussing things online and we disagree so we speak on it. We don't live in a perfect society so you are asking for things that don't make sense. While your at it might as well tell all racist not to be racist, sexist not to be sexist, murders not to be murders, and so on. That's how you sounding right now. Its unfortunate but I can't no more than not be that person myself than y'all can do,with the venders and occasional person talking to you that you don't want to.
So since things will never be perfect, we shouldn't bother discussing problems or trying to make them better? Why are you in this thread then? :yadontsay:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well good for u. U sound like an exception to the rule, based on the experiences of women.

Its not a big hassle once or twice. But having to say no to these people multiple times a day? shyt gets annoying. Have you ever been annoyed by somebody? I guess that makes u a coward too :comeon:

So then what are some reasons to not want to be street solicited that you approve of, so that I can meet your standards of bravery lmao.

So since things will never be perfect, we shouldn't bother discussing problems or trying to make them better? Why are you in this thread then? :yadontsay:

Quote 1.Based on the experiences of some women. Every woman don't roll with either one of our sides period and at best its split.

Quote 2 Yes I've been annoyed by somebody genius but a person in street isn't the same as family, friends, etc. Lets not be go crazy to try to prove a point. I kept it in context so you can do the same.

Quote 3 fukk are you talking about regarding not wanting to be street solicited? I said I don't agree with you and your stance never said shyt about any threshold you had to be at for me to agree. Why don't you like staying in context of things? Lmao at you making shyt up.

Quote 4 Where did I say we couldn't discuss things at? We are discussing them sir right now. We don't have to agree and the world won't be perfect. Y'all haven't came up with anything either but fantasy so where are your solutions? Like I said we can have discussions don't hit the bullshyt because you don't agree with my views. Right now your having a hard time keeping things in context so instead of using Kermit maybe you can better stay in context instead of switching my words up.

user1

Pro
Daps
Rampant classism? Instead of the women to marry up and procreate with a man of means she procreated with bummy men that she KNEW weren't going to be around. That is the truth.
The cracks in this facade of a character are starting to show. You need to tighten up that rhetoric. You're veering off course. Women to women of course :mjpls:.