Street Harassment [TW]

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
were talking about street harassment, not people saying hi
Sounds good but some in this thread do think saying hi is street harassment like _____ @Matt504 because the lady don't want to talk to you or some weird stuff. This discussion is also weird in that if we aren't talking about the nuances of SH what is the discussion for? Most if not all people will agree about the super out of picket stuff being wrong and even in this thread have said so like dude jumping in the car or other chicks in here stories.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Sounds good but some in this thread do think saying hi is street harassment like _____ @Matt504 because the lady don't want to talk to you or some weird stuff. This discussion is also weird in that if we aren't talking about the nuances of SH what is the discussion for? Most if not all people will agree about the super out of picket stuff being wrong and even in this thread have said so like dude jumping in the car or other chicks in here stories.

I never suggested that saying hi to a woman is street harassment, what I do think is that women on the street should be left alone as they're trying to make it to their destination.

:francis:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I never suggested that saying hi to a woman is street harassment, what I do think is that women on the street should be left alone as they're trying to make it to their destination.

:francis:
You jut suggested it by saying they should be left alone as if saying hi is bothering them and they can't speak/not speak and make it to their destination. Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one Mike Nas? _______ :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because we literally have to deal with it since we're pre-teens. That shyt gets fukking tiring. These guys don't know.

Yeah, but the thing is, if you have naturally large asses or titties and you still have not found a constructive way of telling men "NO!" then you got to carry mace on you.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Yeah, but the thing is, if you have naturally large asses or titties and you still have not found a constructive way of telling men "NO!" then you got to carry mace on you.
Um no, fukk YOU sir. "Constructive"? Like a lot of men give a fukk how you tell them no when they don't listen anyway. It is not my job to tell men not ogle at me and then for them not respect that. It is not up to me to have to tell a grown ass man how to act just because of ass and titties. And I should NOT have to walk around with pepper spray just to feel safe. How about y'all teach each other some fukking biology.

This comment is idiotic on like 20 levels.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Um no, fukk YOU sir. "Constructive"? Like a lot of men give a fukk how you tell them no when they don't listen anyway. It is not my job to tell men not ogle at me and then for them not respect that. It is not up to me to have to tell a grown ass man how to act just because of ass and titties. And I should NOT have to walk around with pepper spray just to feel safe. How about y'all teach each other some fukking biology.

This comment is idiotic on like 20 levels.

There are always going to be rude people. You can't put a damn microchip in a person's brain and control them. Sorta like how cautious drivers have drivers insurance or healthy people have health insurance, you got to do the same. Sad to say that we live in a society where 80 percent of dudes don't get a decent supply of p*ssy and take out their sexual frustration on women, but that is what happens when you severely limit avenues on men getting p*ssy since prostitution is illegal.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
There are always going to be rude people. You can't put a damn microchip in a person's brain and control them. Sorta like how cautious drivers have drivers insurance or healthy people have health insurance, you got to do the same. Sad to say that we live in a society where 80 percent of dudes don't get a decent supply of p*ssy and take out their sexual frustration on women, but that is what happens when you severely limit avenues on men getting p*ssy since prostitution is illegal.

Prostitution is illegal but buy sexual services from women is frowned upon by the very same types of men who like to harass women, so even if prostitution was illegal you'd have these same guys doing the exact same shyt because "no" means "she's just playing hard to get and I need to be more persistent"

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
street harassment exists but there's levels to it
some of what is being described is full-on stalking and creeping
that's criminal behavior
then you have people just being rude and recklessly aggressive..because they can?
no intention to relate to you as a fellow human being

i'm not sure what to tell women- they're in a tough spot here
if you really want someone to step in, though
it's best to call out something like "this stranger won't ___"
= leave me alone, stop touching me, following me, etc
so it's clear this isn't a domestic situation,
or some friends "playing" around

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What a load of garbage. Tell these nikkas to stop assaulting and harassing women instead of blaming women for their own bodies.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What a load of garbage. Tell these nikkas to stop assaulting and harassing women instead of blaming women for their own bodies.

I can instruct them not to, but some still do it anyway. :ld: Stalking is criminal behavior and rape (obviously) is sixkening. Only way for it to stop is to put microchips in their brains.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
You jut suggested it by saying they should be left alone as if saying hi is bothering them and they can't speak/not speak and make it to their destination. Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one Mike Nas? _______ :francis:
Im gonna go on record and say I think saying hi to a woman obviously not interested in stopping to make conversation is harassment.

As a NYer I know the street harassment game all to well, not from being approached for sex, but from people soliciting for charities and shyt. They invade your space and try to shame you into a conversation ("do you not care about starving children" = "i was trying to give you a complement love"). So then u wind up walking around with a fixed screwface so they are scared to even look u in the eye. U nikkas will see a woman like that as a "challenge" ("why dont u smile more love"). Plus a lot of those nikkas fukk it up for everybody and take the shotgun approach... just stand on a corner and spit at anyone with three holes under 40 all day. Is it really that difficult to read body language, or even better, approach women in more appropriate settings? A woman somewhere like a party or club has much less of an excuse.... but even then, if she doesnt want to talk to nikkas shes not obligated.

nikkas need to man up and accept rejection. shyt is silly. Approaching women is basic manhood 101; the fact that this is even an issue speaks to how gameless this generation is.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Im gonna go on record and say I think saying hi to a woman obviously not interested in stopping to make conversation is harassment.

As a NYer I know the street harassment game all to well, not from being approached for sex, but from people soliciting for charities and shyt. They invade your space and try to shame you into a conversation ("do you not care about starving children" = "i was trying to give you a complement love"). So then u wind up walking around with a fixed screwface so they are scared to even look u in the eye. U nikkas will see a woman like that as a "challenge" ("why dont u smile more love"). Plus a lot of those nikkas fukk it up for everybody and take the shotgun approach... just stand on a corner and spit at anyone with three holes under 40 all day. Is it really that difficult to read body language, or even better, approach women in more appropriate settings? A woman somewhere like a party or club has much less of an excuse.... but even then, if she doesnt want to talk to nikkas shes not obligated.

nikkas need to man up and accept rejection. shyt is silly. Approaching women is basic manhood 101; the fact that this is even an issue speaks to how gameless this generation is.

True, but when 80 percent of dudes don't get enough sex for their biological needs, the society as a whole will suffer.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favourite see a girl on the street line is... "I swear you go to my church :childplease:"

shyt never fails:pachaha:

coli gold right here brehs, dropping gems on em

:lawd:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
True, but when 80 percent of dudes don't get enough sex for their biological needs, the society as a whole will suffer.

Can you expound on this idea of society as a whole suffering if "80 percent" of dudes don't get enough sex, can you explain where you got that number?