Sudanese Women Appreciation Thread (One of the Most Diverse Groups)

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
11142909_1383935301933397_499961935_n.jpg

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
Middle East, West Africa, Europe, and Canada

It depends on the Sudanese group. You will see us in places such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, and Oman, Europe, Malaysia, Canada, and few in United States, and i am talking about people in the north, but a huge community of northerners in UAE.

You will see many Darfurians in places such as Egypt, Israel, and some of the places i mentioned above.

Southern Sudanese you will see some in Egypt, but a large community of them in Kenya, Uganda, Australia, United State, some in Canada. This is why people have a different view of Sudanese, because it seems like different groups congregate in different areas. As regards to Egypt, many Northerners (not all) fall under the radar in Egypt, because some are able to blend in with the locals easily in comparison to the mentioned groups.

However you ever hardly find a Sudanese regardless of regions in West Africa, i know people who may traveled there. I hardly know anyone that lives there.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on the Sudanese group. You will see us in places such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, and Oman, Europe, Malaysia, Canada, and few in United States, and i am talking about people in the north, but a huge community of northerners in UAE.

You will see many Darfurians in places such as Egypt, Israel, and some of the places i mentioned above.

Southern Sudanese you will see some in Egypt, but a large community of them in Kenya, Uganda, Australia, United State, some in Canada. This is why people have a different view of Sudanese, because it seems like different groups congregate in different areas. As regards to Egypt, many Northerners (not all) fall under the radar in Egypt, because some are able to blend in with the locals easily in comparison to the mentioned groups.

However you ever hardly find a Sudanese regardless of regions in West Africa, i know people who may traveled there. I hardly know anyone that lives there.

Not exactly true, West Africa took in a number of Sudanese refugees. I edited and added Australia. My post were for Sudanese in general not a particular group or clan. I've seen them in these places myself.