Sudanese Women Appreciation Thread (One of the Most Diverse Groups)

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
Not exactly true, West Africa took in a number of Sudanese refugees. I edited and added Australia. My post were for Sudanese in general not a particular group or clan. I've seen them in these places myself.

Where in West Africa and what country in West Africa?because west African is really a trek and distance brother if you look on the map. The fact of the matter is the vast majority of the refugees from South Sudan, Kordofan, and Darfur are in Sudan itself including migrants from Eritrea, and Ethiopian women working as maids for the upper classes in Khartoum. Again the vast majority of the refugees are in Khartoum, and other Northern and North Eastern towns, and also the countries i mentioned. The fact of the matter the majority of the country is not at war, if it was at war, don't you think it would be a major problems to our Egyptian neighbors? it will be waaay too many people they can accommodate, they would probably have to step in. I talked with enough people from Southern Sudan where they live, and West Africa is ever mentioned. There are people from Sudan that are Hausa and Fulani ancestry, maybe they went back to West Africa where they are originally from. I am not discrediting you because your post does not make any sense, what i am saying most West Africa countries would be the last place Sudanese people would even consider. Egypt and Kenya i can understand, because of simple geography. Then again from a Northern person perspective Egypt is waaay to poor to migrant for jobs and what not, that is why they go to the Saudi, if they poor to work in the limousine service since women cannot drive there, or if they educated they try to find a job according to their education.

Vast Majority of Northerner migrant not living as refugee, since the area is not a war zone.

People from Southern Sudan, or in some cases Darfur came from war areas, and many applies for refugees status in various countries, and even when they arrive in Khartoum to various different embassies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_Sudan

Last edited:

Sudani

Rookie
Daps
62f79f46d95c11e2800122000a1fbf61_7.jpg
1516495_595073267229628_848222862_n.jpg