Sudanese Women Appreciation Thread (One of the Most Diverse Groups)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
6361813103_ddcc5910fa_b.jpg

this broad is gorgeous :cape:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Being around them for some time I can can usually identify someone from Sudan. Sudani people tend to look AfrAm to me, but there is a slight hint of Arabic there. For the most part they can pass for AfrAm (though they usually have finer hair).

Speaking to the title of this thread though, I've been confused for being Sudani by other Sudanis before. I've actually also been confused for being Saudi :wtf:. I approached a chick in the club once who I was sure was a mixed race (black/white) American chick. She was light-skin with very curly hair (looked like Amanda Diva).. asked her where she was from and she said Sudan. She was born and raised in Dubai and spoke with a full American accent.. probably never even been to America before.

The beauty and diversity of the motherland :blessed:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Being around them for some time I can can usually identify someone from Sudan. Sudani people tend to look AfrAm to me, but there is a slight hint of Arabic there. For the most part they can pass for AfrAm (though they usually have finer hair).

Speaking to the title of this thread though, I've been confused for being Sudani by other Sudanis before. I've actually also been confused for being Saudi :wtf:. I approached a chick in the club once who I was sure was a mixed race (black/white) American chick. She was light-skin with very curly hair (looked like Amanda Diva).. asked her where she was from and she said Sudan. She was born and raised in Dubai and spoke with a full American accent.. probably never even been to America before.

The beauty and diversity of the motherland :blessed:

It is funny that you said that, when i was in Khartoum i noticed that as well, in regards utilization of the American accent instead of the standard British accent, so i am assuming many people watch American Television shows in Khartoum, but in the villages further north it is something different, but in my case i sound like a typical kiwis, because i grew up there.