Summer 2022 Personal Development Thread

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How long does it take to learn Python, on your own,?? I just rented Python for Dummies from the library, essentially starting from scratch, but got plenty of time on my hands after my work days end.
@Rozay Oro doesnt know...he doesnt even know python or any programming language :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my personal development for this summer

get my youtube monetized..one more barrier to cross for it to happen
take more vacations / getaways - i have one booked in july and one booked in august. trying to book 2 more at least
get back on my real estate search since i do want to get a bigger place

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
How long does it take to learn Python, on your own,?? I just rented Python for Dummies from the library, essentially starting from scratch, but got plenty of time on my hands after my work days end.
Everybody is different. Can take months to learn the fundamentals. You’ll be learning to do little shyt in minutes. Get started now! Try to understand not memorize, comment your code so you know what the fukk it is when you look back at it.

You don’t have to take notes but nothing wrong with saving shyt in files to know how to quickly do this and that. Don’t worry about that now but just mentioning it. Holla this Friday the 27th. Update us!

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@MJ Truth how’s it going with Python?
I need to focus on it more. :snoop: Been so frustrated at work that I haven’t been studying and instead have spent my free time smoking seed and doing other silly shyt just to be entertained. Not realizing getting out of this job is why I wanted to learn something else in the first place. :snoop:

If it were possible, I would give you rep for holding me accountable.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I need to focus on it more. :snoop: Been so frustrated at work that I haven’t been studying and instead have spent my free time smoking seed and doing other silly shyt just to be entertained. Not realizing getting out of this job is why I wanted to learn something else in the first place. :snoop:

If it were possible, I would give you rep for holding me accountable.
Start this weekend breh. Put 30 mins-1 hour daily. Do not stop. Make time, idk if you’re father and husband. If you got time to post on the coli you definitely can squeeze some time for Python too.

Last edited:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I'm in. I've already started some of this, but I definitely like the accountability of posting it here:
Summer Goals:
(1) Continue to workout and get in shape
(2) Read 2 books a month
(3) Begin learning Mandarin