Summer 2022 Personal Development Thread

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Check out a book by Mr. Jason Wilson cry like a man. I know og but he's a great husband, father, friend and mentor toward many. I don't get a dime from it just passing on some needed wisdom.

Good looking out.

:myman:

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Studying for my RCA. Relativity certified admin certification. Hopefully taking by beginning of August.

I go to the gym 4x a week and plan on cutting out carbs to 2x a week.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Graduating finally with a bachelor's in business in July after years and years of procrastinating. I'm already swole af so my fitness goals are complete. Gonna cut back on trolling this forum and actually read my Bible along with other life information books. Someone posted Jason Wilson above. No lie, he's my inspiration, no homo. Quit smoking weed, cold turkey, will cut back on drinking, going pescatarian (cutting out shellfish and bottom feeders), been following a few bloggers with dope vegan recipes.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
this summer is for recouping. i messed around and got downgraded living in an apartment where my blinds are too small for the window. yeah summer is for payback.

there will be no hotgirlsummer# for your boy!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I gotta focus on the Python thing myself. I got the 100 days of python course that was recommended in here a while back but been slacking on it. Still early in the process. I just gotta motivate myself to find a purpose cuz the beginning stuff with math and that "hello world" foolishness has me feeling uninspired at times. I was messing a bit with html as well. I know a little bit more on that so might fully finish that first. had some free html5 course I saw on udemy as well so just a matter of taking like two weeks and focusing an hour a day on it and learning as much as I can. same with python, just gotta stay consistent.

I agree about the working out part. been slacking a bit on it and I been slacking on the junk food lately. haven't weighed myself in a little while but doubt I have gained a bunch of weight since I don't eat a lot of food, but just been lazy with the exercising recently. gotta get back to walking and lifting weights more consistently.

main goal is to pay down my credit card debt and try to start my savings back up. I lost practically all my savings due to an incident with crypto, so gotta slow grind my way back up and get these debts paid off. gotta focus on one card and then move on to the next.

hopefully can eventually get me a job or side income so I can get more money coming in.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’m on python as well. I’m starting to dig it once I got to functions and involving them with lists, modules, loops etc. This shyt is fun. But I’m probably gonna have to go back and drill the math. I’m about to jump in objects and classes

The key is to drill and go back and drill the old shyt. The more you do it, the faster you get at it. shyt is a drag to practice but you gotta remove feelings from it and realize it won’t stick unless you drill and do exercises everyday

Effectively practice one concept at a time and understand it. Read book chapters on it, watch a couple videos on it, read a couple websites on it, read stack overflow and Reddit posts about it and practice throughly. Then move to the next one

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Summer's almost over. Quote your OG post and update us on how things went 👀