Superfan Frank "The Clown" writes letter to WWE.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Well :manny:, that hand of marriage is pretty much sewn up. Mrs. Foley's baby boy is liking blowing out of both sides in the bathroom reading this. Everything he said is true..but: Where Does This Fool Get All That Money??

People keep screaming about recessions and how we gotta cut this and that, school funding, blaming minorities for the drain constantly. But, they have 300 dollars (per person) to go and watch some shift theatre. SUPER BOWL prices to watch the culmination of shytty theatre stories. :whew:

Tax the rich...and the upper middle class. Tax all these hyperbolic cac tax cheats that depress the shyt outta regular people with their addiction to exploitation and hypocrisy.

MrSinnister

Daps
How do we know he fukked Noelle? :patrice: Definitely seems testosterone deficient. Maybe she's just a beard, or placeholder until they both mature and go on their separate paths. She's too much a camwhore to seem like she has a man.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm sick of hearing people complain about todays wrestling

I haven't watched RAW in weeks and guess what...I have no idea how bad its been because I simply don't watch if its boring or not entertaining anymore

I grew up watching wrestling for as long as I can remember and I still love it but instead of sitting thru somethinf that doesn't entertain me I will watch old ppvs on the network...you seen all the new shyt like Smoky Mountain Wrestling they recently uploaded? There's too much GOOD wrestling I can revisit other than be bothered by a shytty RAW that is just a filler til the next Mania

But the point of his letter is that he's stopped watching and paying for WWE's product. It's clearly a case of someone that cares way too much about the company, pretty much pleading for something worth his time after spending so much money and time on it in the past.

We can argue if what he's done is worth it. If instead of sending this letter and make it public - which can be seen as attention whoring - he should just shut up, go watch something else and keep it moving. I myself have stopped watching current wrestling for the most part, I sporadically watch RAW (and when I do I never watch the whole thing) and might watch something online if it has enough buzz or sounds interesting, but I still want the product to get better so I can watch regularly again :yeshrug:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do we know he fukked Noelle? :patrice: Definitely seems testosterone deficient. Maybe she's just a beard, or placeholder until they both mature and go on their separate paths. She's too much a camwhore to seem like she has a man.
i've been thought he seemed like some dude just happy to be in the friend zone. :jbhmm:

MrSinnister

Daps
i've been thought he seemed like some dude just happy to be in the friend zone. :jbhmm:
That's what I'm saying. He might have made out, but he seriously doesn't seem her type. Again, he might be so wealthy, along with Mick, that they can go anywhere and spend a lot of time doing fun shyt...but how many pics ya'll seen up with his neckbeard ass with Noelle??:usure:

Huge Red Flag #1

She's obviously fukking, but not him. Probably keeps him around as the good guy, for the optics, and fukks any nikka with classic game (esp beach).

If they get married, Noelle's gonna be the undercover Amber Blank :obama:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If you feel like the product that you are watching is disrespecting you, then why the hell would you continue to watch it? Stop wasting your money and time on something you no longer enjoy. If you still enjoy pro wrestling, there are other avenues such as NJPW.

This letter is on some battered girlfriend shyt and is mad corny. Half of this shyt is about how much money he spends on something he hates.

"He keeps hitting me, but I still love him" :camby:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I expect people to clown this dude, but he's spent thousands of dollars supporting the company. He should be entitled to speak his piece :yeshrug:

WWE can cater to kids and families all they want, but at the end of the day the average parent of a 10 year-old kid isn't going to spend thousands of dollars to go to a Mania, Rumble, or any other wrestling show. Whether they want to admit or not the WWE needs guys like this, and if they stop supporting the product en masse it's going to impact their bottom line.
But the WWE as hard as it portrays a legitmate publicly traded company is nothing more than carny theatre at its heart tho

They look at the IWC and all these idiots spending all this bread they do on their product as nothing more than marks...someone that has bought into the con

They do things the way they want and theirs really nothing anyone can do to sway them because for everyone on TSC who for the most part are wise to the fukkery there's 1000s who will always be there to support them no matter what bullshyt they feed you

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all gotta realize that Noelle beats to a drum that most of us are unfamiliar with and this guy is also rich apparently so there's no real mystery to it.

I can't say I disagree with what he said but fukk, I've been watching as long as him. It ain't that serious. Maybe he should join TSC to get through RAW. That's how I do it :russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was taking her to Rams games with seats on the field so she's hustling him pretty good. :ehh:
these simp and sugar daddy types got the game all fukked up. :dwillhuh:

or maybe he really is hittin it, but i don't know he just seems corny as fukk brehs. :manny: