"Supergirl" TV show thread

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
@philmonroe for your information bytch ass nikka.. after I left the flash thread I just stumbled upon this thread laughing to myself that dudes actually watch this shyt and had to see if it was real :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
so with the brutha its "i gotta choose being supergirl over u :francis:" but with the cac its "i wanna have it all :krs:" especially with how just a few eps ago she said she wasnt feeling him :mjlol: HOOOORRRRIBBBLLLEEEEE WRITING!!! and a tad :mjpls:

Writing romantic relationships is not the show's strong suit. You can tell its one of the elements that plays to a younger audience.

At least James and Kara seem to be cool now.

Winn and James finding out Maggie was Alex's girl :leon:

Mr. Mxyzptlk next episode seems fun :heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Thank Jebus that Mr. Mxyzptlk came through and cock blocked that horrible romantic scene with Kara and Mon-el.
The two of them are like two pieces of white bread and a glass of lukewarm tap water...just bland as fukk.

I completely forgot Lena Luthor was even still on this show until I saw her in this episode. Just like the show has issues integrating Jimmy into the action they are even worse when it comes to Lena. I know it will make all the lesbians shipping Kara/Lena who want the entire show to be Supergay but they need to have Lena get involved with Winn or Jimmy so she can be integrated better into the rest of the cast.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe for your information bytch ass nikka.. after I left the flash thread I just stumbled upon this thread laughing to myself that dudes actually watch this shyt and had to see if it was real :mjlol:
You stumbled into a thread on a messageboard? Sounds good stupid.

I can see fakkits like @philmonroe watching it doe :sas1:
The bytch that birth you probably watching it too if her dikk sucking has afforded y'all a tv recently.

so with the brutha its "i gotta choose being supergirl over u :francis:" but with the cac its "i wanna have it all :krs:" especially with how just a few eps ago she said she wasnt feeling him :mjlol: HOOOORRRRIBBBLLLEEEEE WRITING!!! and a tad :mjpls:
You sounding mad stereotypical black internet chick on this shyt. Maybe she realized she could have both after fukking up with James. If he was white we wouldn't think shyt about it but you insecure so it's no MJ over a tv show? Come on man you better than that. It also could be the switch from cbs to cw and different writers that wanted to put their own spin on it. Idk for sure but either way it's not that big of a deal cause Mom going to be out of the picture probably by the end of the season to for some reason or another

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
You stumbled into a thread on a messageboard? Sounds good stupid.

The bytch that birth you probably watching it too if her dikk sucking has afforded y'all a tv recently.

You sounding mad stereotypical black internet chick on this shyt. Maybe she realized she could have both after fukking up with James. If he was white we wouldn't think shyt about it but you insecure so it's no MJ over a tv show? Come on man you better than that. It also could be the switch from cbs to cw and different writers that wanted to put their own spin on it. Idk for sure but either way it's not that big of a deal cause Mom going to be out of the picture probably by the end of the season to for some reason or another

Might as well turn this into the the official shyt on philmonroe thread :heh:

get you tampon ready for next week's episode :mjgrin:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjpls: @philmonroe must be a cac.