Reppin
Flint, Michigan
DlgPTH3.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok....I only watched half the previous episode but uh....for like the last 3 she was on the fukk Mon El train now they're lovey dovey like they've been together for 3+years?:dwillhuh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Episode dragging due to this gay drama...

Alex in that red dress though :whoo:

Winn looking off-world for love :ehh:

I liked the special effect of Mr. 5th dimension bringing the ice sculpture to life and Kara flying through it. Relationship scenes suffer because the characters act like middle/high schoolers most of the time, when they are supposed to be adults.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Episode is straight
lerZcB.gif
ain't seen last night's episode but this whole season feels real meh, last season had it problems to but one could use the s1 growing pains/cbs constraints excuse and through we had the 2 kyrtonians (who were iffy) and their master plan.

I assumed the luthors were the villains here then I thought those aliens they teased that are after Mon el were the big bads but the season is half way done and we still have no hint of the major villain or master plan, pathetic. The new additions that have used up airtime like Mon el, lesbian cop, m'gan and even guardian in some respects has not been well done at all.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
ain't seen last night's episode but this whole season feels real meh, last season had it problems to but one could use the s1 growing pains/cbs constraints excuse and through we had the 2 kyrtonians (who were iffy) and their master plan.

I assumed the luthors were the villains here then I thought those aliens they teased that are after Mon el were the big bads but the season is half way done and we still have no hint of the major villain or master plan, pathetic. The new additions that have used up airtime like Mon el, lesbian cop, m'gan and even guardian in some respects has not been well done at all.
The writing has been all over the place this season..
Plus, I'm all for womens' empowerment(I get supergirl is supposed to be strong and a role model) but this feminist agenda they are pushing is starting to turn me off as a male viewer. There's been a couple of lines of dialogue coupled with the fact that all the male characters seemed to be nerfed and always need help is pretty annoying..
Also this whole romance with Mon- El seems mad forced when at least with Jimmy it felt organic and natural..
It literally feels like I'm watching an old episode of Dawson's Creek at times:russ:
I'll give it another season before I give up..
Agents of Shield started like this and it has progressed along way..
Starting to watch Flash/Green Arrow though..