Superior Spider-man is the Best Ish Ever

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hawkeye, Superior Spider-Man and Daredevil are Marvel's top three books right now, so you're not far off.

I like Hickman's Avengers also, but maybe that's just because of the art. Remender's Captain America right now is on some funky ass shyt. Not particularly great, but again I like the art (Romita).

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are not saying Peter is a BAD character, but Peter's core personality traits are those synonymous with a wack nikka.
Too true.

I love reading Spiderman but there's always a moment where I'm like :beli::snoop::why::what: THIS HO ASS nikka PETER

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I like Hickman's Avengers also, but maybe that's just because of the art. Remender's Captain America right now is on some funky ass shyt. Not particularly great, but again I like the art (Romita).

Hickman is in my Top 5 writers of all time, but his Avengers stuff is very hard to judge right now. Like it has its moments of brilliance shining through, but more than ever with Hickman it's about the big picture and I think it will take a while for that to really come together.

Also, after both his Secret Warriors and Fantastic Four/FF run got cut short, I've become a bit reluctant about his Marvel stuff (I have no faith left that he won't get cut short again, even if he got cut short only so he could do Avengers). The independent stuff he's currently writing at Image resonates with me a lot more than his Avengers books.

Also, I'm still pissed that S.H.I.E.L.D. has been Warren Ellis status for a year and a half now.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got caught up. This shiit is brilliant.

It also completely changed my perception of Ock. I always thought dude was lame, but he's doing his thing.

Last edited: