Superior Spider-man is the Best Ish Ever

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait for upcoming issues. Spock is going to meet Spidey 2099, The Black Cat, Venom, and Osborn.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo, if spock smashes that midget i'm gonna have to go ahead and say that he is the goat...that shyt right there would be amaz....um...superior.

superior, friend. don't u ever forget it.

bytch was standing on a table and they were eye level with each other. :russ:

bytch fit between the table and the cupboards. :mindblown:

had this nikka spock web-slinging and singing about pasta florentine! :deadmanny:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah..it feels like the best title in comics right now. I haven't read Batwoman recently though so that's with that one little hiccup.

Only if you're not reading Daredevil, Saga, Archer and Armstrong, Thief of Thieves, and Bloodshot.

I also hear really good things about Hawkeye but I'm still dragging my feet reading it because Fraction is writing it.

Also hear good things about Watson and Holmes.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is they keep regressing Peter because Marvel wants him to be the lovable loser, but instead he's just been a loser for years now. Slott found the perfect way to get rid of that and get a Spidey who's all awesome with no bullshyt.

The fukk are you talking about? Since "Big Time" Peter Parker had been winning like a motherfukker. He had a great job, was a top Avenger, still had bytches throwing p*ssy at him.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Only if you're not reading Daredevil, Saga, Archer and Armstrong, Thief of Thieves, and Bloodshot.

I also hear really good things about Hawkeye but I'm still dragging my feet reading it because Fraction is writing it.

Also hear good things about Watson and Holmes.

Alot of assumptions...you heard good things about Hawkeye? We all have but I don't trust Fraction for shyt after that Uncanny X-Men hack job he did.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah..it feels like the best title in comics right now. I haven't read Batwoman recently though so that's with that one little hiccup.

These are my must-reads right now. In no order:

Superior Spider-Man
Ultimate Spider-Man
Daredevil
Uncanny Avengers
Batman
Hawkeye
Wonder Woman
Thor: God of Thunder
Wolverine & The X-Men
Superman Unchained
All-New X-Men

IMO... WW & Daredevil are EASILY the best books out right now. Hawkeye & Thor are on the next tier. Then USM, Batman & UA. Then all the rest.

Batman was at the top of the pile during Night of the Owls. But it hasnt been quite as good since that arc ended. Still great. But not on WW/Daredevil levels. Those books are amazing. They somehow managed to make Bullseye x10 more dangerous... as an invalid. :mindblown:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
this run has washed the brand new day taste from my mouth. I am back on board with Spidey again.

I just hate to see the fallout when peter has to clean up doc ock mess. I just hope he learns from him and manages his finances better. dude is almost thirty in the comics he should be able to balance his life as spiderman without being dead broke considering he has been doing it for 15 years almost. but then again that is the idea of lazy writers and editors.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of assumptions...you heard good things about Hawkeye? We all have but I don't trust Fraction for shyt after that Uncanny X-Men hack job he did.

He was HORRIBLE on Uncanny.. but overall I like his stuff. A lot. And Hawkeye (like Iron Fist) suits his style way more than the X-Men did.

Solo character, but under the radar, allowing Fraction to play with history and define who that character is going forward (no way could he do that with the x-men).

Hawkeye is the shyt. It's not like anything else out there... but you should check it. Just start from the beginning or you'll have no clue what the fukk is happening. Dude been fighting a posse of russian gangsters that specialize in using the word "bro" for like 10 issues.

He's also: stole millions of dollars from the organized crime families of NYC, had a hit placed on himself as a result, and been caught cheating on spider-woman with some random redhead he met who had a car he liked.

Hawkeye's fukkery knows no mortal bounds.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The fukk are you talking about? Since "Big Time" Peter Parker had been winning like a motherfukker. He had a great job, was a top Avenger, still had bytches throwing p*ssy at him.

Which was written by Slott, who's been working immensely hard to get Peter outta that hole ever since he got full writing reigns. But before that the status quo all around was Peter taking L's in every department of his life.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
In what issue did he take down Kingpin? I seemed to have skipped that one

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Which was written by Slott, who's been working immensely hard to get Peter outta that hole ever since he got full writing reigns. But before that the status quo all around was Peter taking L's in every department of his life.

well he was married to a super model. :manny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I haven't read Superior Spider-Man. I haven't read a single Spider-Man issue since One More Day and never will. But I agree that Peter Parker has been turned into a neutered bytch that simply wasn't respectable to the reader by J. Michael Straczinski and Joe Quesada.

He was always a character that took a lot of suffering and L's because he was such a good guy and always did the right thing. But there was heroic honor in that and the reader respected it.

But Straczinski turned him into bytch ass chump that could no longer respected starting with Sins Past. Turns out never smashed Gwen Stacy even though he still to that day is more sprung over her corpse than he is his own supermodel wife, but she let Norman Osborn smash raw and seed her up with twins and he's still holding her hand and simping. Then Osborn killed her in front of him and raised the twins thinking Peter was the father and they tried to kill him. :snoop: How can the reader respect this hero after that? He basically has a p*ssy at this point.

Then he let Tony Stark hoe him into unmasking himself in public, which led to Aunt May getting shot by the Kingpin. He says he's going to kill the Kingpin, but when he sees him, he beats the shyt out of him but keeps him alive. Then after realizing what a naive idiot he is, he makes a deal with Mephisto to keep her alive and gives up his marriage. Mr. morals and responsibility literally makes a deal with the devil for his own self-interest.

This isn't the Peter Parker I knew and read growing up in the 80's and 90's. Straczynski made him such a fukking chump they might as well have killed him off.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Still Slott made Parker seem soft, an empty man that doesn't really resonate with any readers. I like JMS's run (all of it from Morlun to Sin's Past to Back in Black). He made Parker seem like a good dude who was trying rather than Slott who makes Parker seem like those white boys we all know who are mentally weaker than Greg Oden's ACL.