Superior Spider-man is the Best Ish Ever

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny because I remember when this shyt was announced the VAST majority of people were saying it was the dumbest idea ever. I said at the time I thought it would lead to some interesting storytelling.

I remember similar attitudes regarding Morrison introducing Batman's son.

Sometimes comic book fans really do just hate on shyt just because it's new and different.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
A lot of folks have been sleeping on this. Doc Ock is killing it as Spidey

Doc ock is Spider-Man in the comics? That's exactly why I hate comics they be doing the most random shut to stay relevant & the stories are usually too convoluted to follow

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
tumblr_mre319TJCp1rmuemho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mre319TJCp1rmuemho2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_mre319TJCp1rmuemho3_r1_500.jpg

ABOUT.

THAT.

LIFE.

:wow:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
First off....Ultimate Spiderman is the better comic at the moment. It has better writing and not to mention that Spider-Man is Black!

However, I disagree that Doc Ock as Spider-Man is a good thing. I hope someone from the Marvel Universe kills him. I'd rather have no Spider-man than Doc Ock as Spider-man. It's not like Peter Parker was doing a terrible job before Doc Ock took over or something.

What's worse is that Dan Slott makes Peter Parker out to be a ungrateful, weak, and unworthy. Peter Parker/Spider-Man lasted 50+ years and is easily the most well-recognized and most popular Marvel character of all time. But 'he wasn't the best Spider-man he could be so he deserves to be removed from the equation.' And you replace him with Dr. Octopus? Really?

LIke A Man Called Hawk said, the novelty will eventually wear off.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
First off....Ultimate Spiderman is the better comic at the moment. It has better writing and not to mention that Spider-Man is Black!

However, I disagree that Doc Ock as Spider-Man is a good thing. I hope someone from the Marvel Universe kills him. I'd rather have no Spider-man than Doc Ock as Spider-man. It's not like Peter Parker was doing a terrible job before Doc Ock took over or something.

What's worse is that Dan Slott makes Peter Parker out to be a ungrateful, weak, and unworthy. Peter Parker/Spider-Man lasted 50+ years and is easily the most well-recognized and most popular Marvel character of all time. But 'he wasn't the best Spider-man he could be so he deserves to be removed from the equation.' And you replace him with Dr. Octopus? Really?

LIke A Man Called Hawk said, the novelty will eventually wear off.
c/s Makes me think folks never really liked Peter Park in the first place. Spock is practically everything Peter was fighting not to be.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah..it feels like the best title in comics right now. I haven't read Batwoman recently though so that's with that one little hiccup.