Superior Spider-man is the Best Ish Ever

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Peter Parker was a shyt character, literally 90% of his problems were self created, don't MAKE me go into detail.

Superior Spider-Man >>>>

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Superior spider-man is the best comic book out right now you never know wtf is going to happen and doc ocks swag in costume is off the fukking meter, he gives zero fukks.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Peter Parker was a shyt character, literally 90% of his problems were self created, don't MAKE me go into detail.

Superior Spider-Man >>>>

The problem is they keep regressing Peter because Marvel wants him to be the lovable loser, but instead he's just been a loser for years now. Slott found the perfect way to get rid of that and get a Spidey who's all awesome with no bullshyt.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a vacuum it's a good and interesting storyline... Having said that I prefer Peter Parker . Spock is interesting and funny but i can't get behind it fully knowing that he's a murderer that killed Peter (twice) to get the job and is portrayed as being so vastly superior in crime fighting to him ( ill reserve judgment because it looks like hell get his comeuppance soon but knowing slott I'll doubt it ) the whole issue 700 thing could of been done better how about in the end doc tries to late to give Peter back his life at the last second because he learned his lesson . Slott seems like he shyts on peters legacy and accomplishments too much

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was against it. i hated the idea. especially after all that one more day/brand new day/omit bullshyt.

slott's hand was tied to so many meh/wack stories, i thought it was time for zeb wells or mark waid to get a shot.

that said...

the complete and utter LACK OF fukkS GIVEN!?! :blessed:

this nikka spock:

- dating a midget. a nerd midget at that.
- damn near let mary jane die in a burning building.
- built a gotdamn spider-mech, hired mercenaries...
- then knocked off shadowland AND the kingpin in 30 pages. light work. :stopitslime:
- got jonah in his back pocket.
- killed allistar smythe.
- punched logan in the face for talking down to him. :bryan:
- and still managed to prove that in some ways, he'll NEVER be peter's equal (no matter how good he is at fighting crime).

ultimate spidey is better. but not by a whole bunch.

two insanely dope spider titles. and pete aint in neither. who knew? :ohhh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
why is everyone calling Doc Ock "Spock"?

is it a combo of SPider and Ock?
Yes.
i was against it. i hated the idea. especially after all that one more day/brand new day/omit bullshyt.

slott's hand was tied to so many meh/wack stories, i thought it was time for zeb wells or mark waid to get a shot.

that said...

the complete and utter LACK OF fukkS GIVEN!?! :blessed:

this nikka spock:

- dating a midget. a nerd midget at that.
- damn near let mary jane die in a burning building.
- built a gotdamn spider-mech, hired mercenaries...
- then knocked off shadowland AND the kingpin in 30 pages. light work. :stopitslime:
- got jonah in his back pocket.
- killed allistar smythe.
- punched logan in the face for talking down to him. :bryan:
- and still managed to prove that in some ways, he'll NEVER be peter's equal (no matter how good he is at fighting crime).

ultimate spidey is better. but not by a whole bunch.

two insanely dope spider titles. and pete aint in neither. who knew? :ohhh:
Don't forget

- Sonning the Avengers...twice

- Creating a secret lair a la Batman

- Finishing his doctorate and sonning his professor and his peers

I'm re-reading that Kingpin issue now that you mentioned it...the way homie just rolled up on Shadowland with his squad...even the Kingpin was like WTF???

NYC got tons of heroes just hanging around, and NO ONE was like yo let's squad up and go take down The Kingpin of Crime, cause his HQ is in Hells Kitchen...we can catch a Broadway show afterwards...:yeshrug:

Him vs. Osborne is gonna be INTENSE :ohlawd:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes.

Don't forget

- Sonning the Avengers...twice

- Creating a secret lair a la Batman

- Finishing his doctorate and sonning his professor and his peers

I'm re-reading that Kingpin issue now that you mentioned it...the way homie just rolled up on Shadowland with his squad...even the Kingpin was like WTF???

Him vs. Osborne is gonna be INTENSE :ohlawd:

dude walked up in the raft like :beli:, murked smythe, then blackmailed jonah into turning over the lease.

guilt-tripped the ghost of peter parker into giving up the lease on his own body.

basically told captain america. captain-fukking-america. to eat a dikk. twice.

remember when those wack ass internet villains tried to :troll: on ya boy? put 'em in the fukkin hospital! :lolbron:

that's not even counting all the random sonnings he been passing out like halloween candy.

c/s spock vs. osbourne. one of them aint walkin away at the end of that shyt. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
wow i completely dismissed the superior spider man shyt out of a kneejerk reaction, but after reading through this thread i'd like some links to check this out :laugh: