Survey: 80,000 more single women than men in Atlanta

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
• But: "younger single men outnumber single women across the board," Florida wrote. Although he said that Athens was one of the "few metros where odds favor single men."

• These numbers begin to flip as everyone gets older: Single women outnumber single men after the age of 34. "And there are at least 50,000 more single women aged 45 to 64 than men in Atlanta," Florida wrote.

this is all yall need to take away from this article. The Coli doesn't read tho.

brag about having more 50 year old women at your disposal brehs.​

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't mean you will eat :mjlol:. The attractive women here are spoiled by simps and ballers. Some will ask for the bag straight up. If you want average and educated, it won't be an issue lol. Personally, the std rate is too damn high to be sticking your dikk in every wethole. Yes, it all depends on your looks to. I seen a dude be able to pull any women he wanted at suite lounge while most niccas got curved.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Someone needs to speak on this....anyone in ATL living there can tell us how they are eating?

Love to know how things go down there.

i live here. there are beautiful women of course. but see my previous post, it's not as DRASTIC as the headline of that article would lead you to believe.​

blalienz

#AGP
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
That cant be true:dahell: that number seems way to large
:mjpls:
but anyway tho
I wanna move back to Atlanta, always had fun when i was over there
and its a plus being in a majority black city

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
DefiniteHonestBluebird-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Only 80k more? I was watching those Why I left Atlanta videos on YouTube and women were talking hood statistics claiming it's a 10 to 1 ratio and worse. They want the top 10% of men but they are in the bottom 30% of women