:dwillhuh:

lank? :dwillhuh:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i developed my own recipe for sweet potato biscuits and they will change your life

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I buy sweet potato fries from Sam's Club. They are 90% sweet potato. They didn't cause my blood sugar to rise at all. In fact, my blood sugar level is further from the diabetes range than ever. However that has a lot to do with cutting back on fast-food to.

Anyway, I like to airfry my sweet potato fries, but I can't get them to stop sticking together. To stop them from sticking, I'll probably have to spread them apart, and bake them. Costco's have some good tasting sweet potato fries as well, but I didn't get a chance to read their ingredients. Their fries are larger, and they give you more in the bag for the price, meanwhile Sam's seem to be taking more and more fries out their bags, plus they're about a dollar more, last I checked.
when theyre frozen, wrap a rag around a hammer and beat them gently. that'll break em up

make sure youre coating everything you airfry in oil. olive oil spray is goat for this

personally i think air fryers are trash since mine caught on fire. i prefer this deep fryer life :blessed:

meanwhile my heart is going :damn:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
when theyre frozen, wrap a rag around a hammer and beat them gently. that'll break em up

make sure youre coating everything you airfry in oil. olive oil spray is goat for this

personally i think air fryers are trash since mine caught on fire. i prefer this deep fryer life :blessed:

meanwhile my heart is going :damn:
I prefer using the deep fryer too. Btw, I meant they stick after I'm done airfrying them. Are you saying spraying them with olive oil first, will stop them from sticking after they're done airfrying?

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
True but you’ll be shytting all day
Nah. Fiber regulates your system so you should become regular. Not having to go all day. I only go in the morning before I get my day started.

Now if you don't eat them regularly and go wild with them out of the blue? Yeah they are gonna have you running for the bathroom or funking up the joint. I have a cup cooked every other day.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I buy sweet potato fries from Sam's Club. They are 90% sweet potato. They didn't cause my blood sugar to rise at all. In fact, my blood sugar level is further from the diabetes range than ever. However that has a lot to do with cutting back on fast-food to.
Big congrats bro! Happy when black people are able to move there health away from diabetes/high blood pressure levels :salute: